Challenge thread

DeletedUser

Well if this does not get deleted;), I'm starting it so everyone in Idalium can have a bit of banter...:cool:
So for those in all different alliances that want to talk about been at war and about taking each others cities maybe do it here, least its "on topic";) (sorry to the moderators its prob gonna annoy ye all and ye will delete)

So if it doesn't get deleted lets get the banter goin.....minus the really bad insults!:( Keep it light hearted and just enjoy voicing opinions its fun lets keep it that way :p

DeletedUser27700

As long as this stays light hearted and within rules, there is no problem at all.

Enjoy :)

DeletedUser

Well I've said to keep it that way so lets hope it stays that way :)

If not you nice moderators might whip em into line :p

DeletedUser39847

I see exe0 has lost another city and another one to go again...wow i wish i was that good

DeletedUser

now now, what was it you said you liked the name of? :p

DeletedUser

Oh dear Lord, these band camp stories can be pretty wild

DeletedUser25746

There is one thing I think that exe0 did flawlessly and smartly that deserves praise. He had the smarts and courage to dissolve TSO. People may say it was cowardly but I believe it helped a lot of players in the long run and some alliances. I know DoD has gotten some great people and players who only joined because the alliance was dissolved.

On that note I implore Night Fall leadership to do the same. You are in the same if not worse shape than TSO was in at that time. Make the best decision for your alliance and hit that disband button. Let your faithful members find new homes. Hopefully this may also shake some things up and bring more competitive fighting

DeletedUser

+1, its getting boring with a large part of the population locked up in Night Fall, hopefully disbanding will make the world more exciting.

DeletedUser

There is one thing I think that exe0 did flawlessly and smartly that deserves praise. He had the smarts and courage to dissolve TSO. People may say it was cowardly but I believe it helped a lot of players in the long run and some alliances. I know DoD has gotten some great people and players who only joined because the alliance was dissolved.

Gratitude...the whole idea about dissolving TSO at the time was that players(the good one's) could carry on playing without being unable to grow through attacks from NF(the real NF back then) and DoD at the time...that alliance was only going one way at that time and that was down(not through my leadership,i only took over when the quitters left and made it some bit stable).

Some players who started there are still in this world..some are in the top 10 some top 30 etc alot of guys/gals flourished after they joined elsewhere as they could grow...and why would it be seen as cowardly..when your numbers up its up...you stay and be stubborn and get rimmed or you go elsewhere and grow..simple as that

DeletedUser

what exactly did i quit from?

I heard you were leaving you left some bogus excuses on your city names...left a tear in my eye(not)..how long did it take you to write that speech..

I also heard you got booted from IWW..seemed the players there got tired of carrying you..is that true?

I also heard alot about the bigger players there getting sick of being bossed around by a mediocre player like yourself..is that true?

DeletedUser39847

I heard you were leaving you left some bogus excuses on your city names...left a tear in my eye(not)..how long did it take you to write that speech..

I also heard you got booted from IWW..seemed the players there got tired of carrying you..is that true?

I also heard alot about the bigger players there getting sick of being bossed around by a mediocre player like yourself..is that true?

:D:D look at where IWW was before i was leader...look where they are now...look where they will be. I rest my case.

and who said i was leaving? mediocre? :D:D ask someone that has ever been at war with me and see the answer you get.

DeletedUser

:D:D look at where IWW was before i was leader...look where they are now...look where they will be. I rest my case.

and who said i was leaving? mediocre? :D:D ask someone that has ever been at war with me and see the answer you get.

Tactical recruitment i call it as in IWW's position,,,pacting with half the world so ye dont have to engage in too manys wars,,playing safe we'll say...i might be a noob to you swarren but i definetly am not a quitter like you...so bye bye go tell someone who cares about your leadership/recruitment policies and boast about stats that you never had..your a no body...a big mouth here,mr No it all...but in the real world back in Idalium where the business happens your nothing..so remember that and enjoy your simming

DeletedUser

Tactical recruitment i call it as in IWW's position,,,pacting with half the world so ye dont have to engage in too manys wars,,playing safe we'll say...i might be a noob to you swarren but i definetly am not a quitter like you...so bye bye go tell someone who cares about your leadership/recruitment policies and boast about stats that you never had..your a no body...a big mouth here,mr No it all...but in the real world back in Idalium where the business happens your nothing..so remember that and enjoy your simming

Funny its you who pops in to get him to say things?? SO obviously you care :p

DeletedUser39847

:D:D jealous much? you are a noob to me and all of idalium...go ask them :) then ask them what they think of me as a player and leader. or is the disappointment too much? go on i challenge you to.

i'm still confused what i quit from? :D Stats i did have :) alot of players know i did...the real world idalium?? :D you might wan't to re think what real is...i'm not simming...not even playing :D...but if i was i bet i could get 4 cities in the next day...but no interest in revolt worlds.

DeletedUser

Would you just shut up Exe0.

I don't understand how you can hear anything with your head shoved so far up your neck.

I certainly didn't get tired of him and hopefully he will come back one day.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Would you just shut up Exe0.

I don't understand how you can hear anything with your head shoved so far up your butt.

I certainly didn't get tired of him and hopefully he will come back one day.

Right on merru...
"I am merru hear me roar" ;)