Challenge thread

DeletedUser39847

Aha, I never got attacked... I never even had a CS sent my way in the whole time I was playing Theta. Over a year, and with 40+ cities. I ended up simming and then quitting though :p no action and real life.

didn't you found 35 of those 40 cities? :D:D:D

DeletedUser

So are we still on for the challenge. Been to silent lately.

DeletedUser33297

Let's do this.

*Gets his duster to clean his nukes over in O65*

Oh wait...

30i9.png

Does this mean I lost already? :heh:​

DeletedUser33297

Colony ships are not a good nuke just so you know :D:D

I found that out the hard way.... you can only send one at a time thanks to some stupid update. I always enjoyed taking cities with my cs nuke..

DeletedUser39847

that's true but you can still snipe a CS with many CS ;)

hush hush stuff though

DeletedUser

Let's do this.

*Gets his duster to clean his nukes over in O65*

Oh wait...

30i9.png

Does this mean I lost already? :heh:​

Im confused i just checked my cs travel to your cities.

From your city:
054-01 Cs travel 26 hours and 17 min
055-01 Cs travel 25 hours and 27 min
055-02 Cs travel 33 hours and 37 min.

Now looking at all your cities those would be the only real options. The rest are beyond cs travel time and you landing attacks would be far out. The competition would not make sense for the op just to be between us both only. I would have to give you more than a 12 hour head start. Maybe 18-24 head start.

But if you include the other people in the ocean than the challenge would make more sense. Just bored, was giddy with the idea of being attacked. But it looks like it never gonna happen.

IM A SAD PRAWN.

DeletedUser

And sorry to sadden you further Pawn, my heart is just not in this world, I am still trying to get motivated but finding it really difficult,
:(
so you may have to wait a bit longer for my attempt,

to many real life interesting things happening at the moment :)

DeletedUser

Thats great about the RL stuff happening. Well again if you need motivations you and i could make a personal competition when your better ready.

I am still offering the challenge to exe0. As well all KOM members. We will see if anyone has any interest in some fun.