Champions League Final!

DeletedUser

Hernandez did have a problem with offsides. I think the game was to big for him. It was a handball but then Valencia was lucky to go soooo long without a card being shown.

All in all i don't really think that there is a team on the face of this planet that could have beaten Barca last night.

If you want to watch a good game then Reading Vs Swansea today should be a cracker! :)

DeletedUser

Barcelona are the world's greatest team (present), end of story.

If we still had Berbatov (Well, if he was on), Tevez and Ronaldo it would of been different. Man Utd are passed their prime.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17045

I don't think Barcelona are the world's greatest team. They are definately the greatest team of the past, say, 15-20 years. However, Ajax in the 70s, even Madrid in the 50s, they were great teams.

It's open to debate ;)

DeletedUser

I don't think Barcelona are the world's greatest team. They are definately the greatest team of the past, say, 15-20 years. However, Ajax in the 70s, even Madrid in the 50s, they were great teams.

It's open to debate ;)

Dutch Football in the 70's. Pretty nice. :p

DeletedUser

20 years ago zvezda won the UEFA Chams league.
so in 20 years zvezda will win again xD

DeletedUser

Barcelona are the world's greatest team (present), end of story.

If we still had Berbatov (Well, if he was on), Tevez and Ronaldo it would of been different. Man Utd are passed their prime.

I have to disagree on the second part.Chicharito is better that Barba or even Tevez you will see this season.About passing the prime if anyone knows how to rebuild a team its Ferguson and by the looks of it club owners are giving him sufficient financial support too.

indeed he is! :p

Good game, I enjoyed watching it more than the other Barca games.

Obviously!Every single game they play in la liga is one sided they even beat Real Madrid 5-0.But in all honesty every time barca win in europe they seem to get some sort of support from UEFA.Who knows what would happen if the match officials weren't partial in Arsenal-Barca match,or Chelsea Barca match in 2009....

DeletedUser

Every loser needs an excuse. Referee makes a couple of mistakes on both sides. If Barca had won, people wouldv'e said that he was biased to Arsenal. Barcelona is the worlds greatest team, they absolutely dominated Man U in the CL final.

DeletedUser

I never support Arsenal or Chelsea so my view is totally neutral.And yes I agree that Barca currently is the best team in the world but that doesn't change fact that they are pretty good in acting and gaining favors too.;)

DeletedUser

You can say that about any team in the world. Ronaldo asks for cards to the other team, do you ever see Messi doing that?

DeletedUser

Ronaldo is THE best actor in the football history.If we select him as an idol well then god save the referees :p