Champions League Qualifier

StokieScott

Phrourach
Just watched the Braga v Celtic match and have to say what a result cant believe how poor Celtic were dont think i saw the Braga keeper in the second half until last minute when instead of kicking the ball back the Celtic player shot making the keeper have to tip it over for a corner then still tried score from the corner (great sportsmanship there guys). And with being a stoke fan i have laugh at Ledley for turning us down for Champions League football what two qualifying games bye bye £10million hahahaha
Lennon out
Might aswell give Rangers the title already:D

StokieScott

Phrourach
I take it you off out then.
I couldnt find it anywhere on T.V last i looked surprisingly, but i reckon i could find a link to stream it if I wanted too i mean i could find the Celtic and Rangers matches last night and Rangers was only a friendly so i'm thinking it will be somewhere

DeletedUser

I have to agree with that, though if they had beaten Man U in toronto it would be the opposite. Celtic would win the title

StokieScott

Phrourach
Didnt see the match but from what I saw of the Man Utd team and other teams they played in the States it could of being called Man Utd Reserves v Celtic
They just seem to be buying players for the sake off it and after watching the two games at weekend they were out played until Lyon and Arsenal made all their subs and sat back thinking they had won the match.

DeletedUser

3-1 Man U. They got this guy named Hernandez from the Mexican national team and he is BEAST.

DeletedUser

Just watched the Braga v Celtic match and have to say what a result cant believe how poor Celtic were dont think i saw the Braga keeper in the second half until last minute when instead of kicking the ball back the Celtic player shot making the keeper have to tip it over for a corner then still tried score from the corner (great sportsmanship there guys). And with being a stoke fan i have laugh at Ledley for turning us down for Champions League football what two qualifying games bye bye £10million hahahaha
Lennon out
Might as well give Rangers the title already:D

And who have Stoke got in Europe this year?

As for the Pre Season tours of the States and the Emirates Cup tournament, I see Stoke got invited to some big matches:

Newcastle.... oh Town
Burnley and Bristol Rovers lol

As for giving the huns the title - they don't even have enough senior players to register for the champions league lol... Sorry to say its gonna be a baron year at Castle Greyskull.

Maybe if Stoke and that other team from Glasgow put all their pennies together they could organise Ia massive tournament...

They could call it the Collection Tin Trophy lol...

Joe Ledley made the choice to join a team with a massive support and who is world renowned for their fair play on and off the park snuff said.....

StokieScott

Phrourach
Joe Ledley joined for the money and the champions league football (all two games) he even sold his boyhood club up the stream because going to Celtic they got nothing atleast if he came to Stoke they would of got 2mill.
Remember this time last season how many players did Celtic bring in and what did you win oh the wembley cup and nothing else hahaha.
You also have to remember that Stoke are playing in a bigger league and a better league (there only one team in scotland because Celtic are Irish arent they) and this is only our third season there, our city is also the smallest to have two professional teams plus they both have compete with the glory hunters of manure just up the road.
As for big fan base what a great following you took to Arsenal at weekend a full 5,000 WOW I went a year ago and Rangers took 9,000, both games they had upstairs and downstairs.
We at Stoke were suppose be playing Rangers but are doing work around the ground hence if you may of noticed we not playing at home but I guess you 'neglected' to see that, and I will admit if someone wants a team from the prem to join their tournament there are a lot more attractive teams then Stoke, as for money how many £12mill bids have Celtic been in so far, granted it Carlton Cole and he's got dodgy knees but we still but the bid in, it's just we dont panic buy and try buy everyone like a certain Irish team.
Oh BJK
We are the people