Pending change 2.55 still getting new players to settle settled islands

• Thread starter Valkyre Stormbringer
  • Start date

DeletedUser

After a player got deleted and if the biggest town of an island has 1500 points, new players will not be settled on the island

(from the changelog 2.55, implemented 19th feb)

Still getting new players all around the islands even with cities up to 6k or more.

server En74 (katane)

DeletedUser38224

All I can really say is that I'm not experiencing this.

DeletedUser

If what you say is accurate then that shouldn't be the case. Please open a ticket here so that we may look into it further.

Many thankies.

DeletedUser

this is a worldwide bug/ not fully implemented chance.
If you look at EN74, katane in ocean 55, you can find multiple towns with beginner protection active on islands with big cities. these are all 500 pts solo cities, only reason i can see if new players.

If I am making a ticket for this, it will only be seen as something one player has/ nothing will be done to it/basic list of troubleshooting will be send and ticket will be closed (sarcasm off).

And I am getting pretty anoyed at new cities springing up, giving ppl safe harbours for their armies/ fleets

DeletedUser

If you send in a ticket and we verify it I assure you it will be more than what you mentioned above. :) Thanks again and apologies for the inconvenience.

DeletedUser

just send in a ticket, with a name/ place of a city in beginner protection for 5 more days on an established island.

that should not be possible with that change