Inactive Topic change event rewards based on world age

Zarun-

Strategos
Proposal: The age of a world should determine what event items are given, and indeed, how many of them are given out.

Reason: With the new modus operandi of opening worlds during/right before events, we are badly in need of a rebalance. It is very unreasonable to expect early-game defenses to stand up to Manticores and Harpies, among other things. For example, luxury residences and hero coins are far more useful earlier in the game.

Details: There could be 3 tiers of event rewards. One for worlds 0-2 months old, the next for worlds 2-4 months old, and the third tier for worlds 4+ months old. This seems reasonable, considering most worlds reach wonders in 6 months now.

Visual Aids: See it in your mind. Remember the nightmare of Manticore nukes coming at you when your farm is still level 20? That's your visual aid.

Balance/Abuse Prevention: This doesn't need any balance or abuse prevention. It is balance and abuse prevention.

DeletedUser40768

Definitely agree, this a great idea. Would lessen the great abuse events are bringing right now to each new world.

DeletedUser50935

This is the best idea ive heard in a while... I personally have never spent a penny on gold so i think this would be a great balancer..

DeletedUser31385

Good suggestion. I do think this could help the current issue with events and new worlds.

DeletedUser26772

Agreed, with an addition -- large-denomination Manticore nukes obtained from Events are pretty hard to deal with even in mature worlds. There is good reason Manticores are normally very expensive to build, the really strong offensive buffs have made it impossible to defend. The worst offender was the Advent Calendar, where you could keep refreshing each days' wheel and players willing to spend massive amounts of gold could completely unbalance the game..