Proposal Change habits

Jonas

Hoplite
A rough suggestion to change the way strategies are prepared and to bring back some care in the way alliances are used

When you leave an alliance you are free for two days, that is, you cannot enter a new one during that time. When the alliance is dissolved, the founders have to wait three days but the members only have a one-day period.
Other changes of this type can bring different dynamics to the game without changing the essentials

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
I like this type of thinking...BP boosting along with spam are 2 of the major issues that ruin this game. Measure have been made recently to limit spam yet i feel little has been done to limit bp boosting.

Hydna

Grepolis Team
I like this type of thinking...BP boosting along with spam are 2 of the major issues that ruin this game. Measure have been made recently to limit spam yet i feel little has been done to limit bp boosting.
Well we brought in 20% rule and we removed the 4x bp. Both of these were designed to limit bp boosting. BP boosting has always happened it is just that with tokens it can be excessive.

Jonas

Hoplite
I've been reading the forum and there are a lot of things that people complain about but here as on other servers I think the main problem has to do with the way players in general try to join the winning team taking away the game's combativeness. My suggestion was a possible way to reduce this.

A mechanism could be created within the alliances for elections that would give founder status to the winner, dissolving or merging an alliance could have costs that would imply carefully considering this step. That could change the way things are being done, I have no idea if they worked but it could be fun

Last edited: