Change to this section, please read!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser5

Hey everyone,

I'm just making this quick announcement, so that I can inform you all of a new change to this section, It's one that may stick, or may be reverted, depending on how well you all behave.

Now, what I'm going to do is have the Off-topic section "unmoderated"..

You may ask me why I'm making this drastic change, and I'll explain. The Off-topic section is by far the largest section on the forum, and finding a moderator active enough to be able to read all of the threads to properly moderate the section will be difficult.

Does this mean that you can break the rules in this section?
No, if you are found to be breaking the rules, you will be punished as normal, by one of the senior moderators. Should you see any posts that break the rules, please report them as you normally would do. One of the senior moderators will review the report, and take any action necessary.

I am putting a bit of trust into you, the off-topic users, and I hope that you will not abuse this trust. Keep within the rules, and you will stay "moderatorless" for the time being. However, if you choose to rebel, just because there is no moderator, you will find yourselves getting closer and closer to bans very quickly.

Post your thoughts below please,

Cheers,

Adam

DeletedUser2795

Err, Ac04, did you say something about closing the Off Topic before we got a moderator, right? :p

DeletedUser2795

Some things are safe and some things are not
This would be neither, and I needn't say which extreme it is at.

DeletedUser

Wow, that's some serious confidence in us internet trollers. I for one won't try to abuse this but I do think the amount of spam is gonna pick up.

DeletedUser2795

What spam? There is just hysteria induced socialization.

DeletedUser

Edward can yo stay up to the break at dawn reading all the off topic threads to see if snyone has broken a rule?

Status
Not open for further replies.