Changes in 2021

Angels Delight

Hipparchus
You asked for ideas for 2021 to make the game more enjoyable and more partitive. I am growing increasingly tired of the fact that, irrespective of the World being played there is ALWAYS the same one of two Alliances that ALWAYS win that respective World. It is becoming very disheartening and I am losing interest in playing on any World. You get started enjoying a New World and then you see it, the growing numbers of members in one of the two Alliances and you just feel like giving up. You need to give other Alliances a chance of winning sometimes please.
Yours sincerely,
Sophie.

curadh

Phrourach
This current event is a good example of the unfairness regarding the smaller alliances .. they haven't a hope of winning but aren't even awarded decent buffs for their troops .. then of course the larger alliances get the att/def buffs and then its even worse for small alliances and single players.

DeletedUser57788

You asked for ideas for 2021 to make the game more enjoyable and more partitive. I am growing increasingly tired of the fact that, irrespective of the World being played there is ALWAYS the same one of two Alliances that ALWAYS win that respective World. It is becoming very disheartening and I am losing interest in playing on any World. You get started enjoying a New World and then you see it, the growing numbers of members in one of the two Alliances and you just feel like giving up. You need to give other Alliances a chance of winning sometimes please.
Yours sincerely,
Sophie.

Unfortunately, that is just human nature. Most people are cowards and will flock to the strongest teams for the easiest ride to victory. You will see this in all walks of life, not just grepolis.

Angels Delight

Hipparchus
Unfortunately, that is just human nature. Most people are cowards and will flock to the strongest teams for the easiest ride to victory. You will see this in all walks of life, not just grepolis.
Yes, true - BUT there is little one can do to change things in life unlike here in Grepolis where changes can be made. A simple rule restricting Alliances from playing on New Worlds where they have previously won that type of World, at least for the period of one New World please?

DeletedUser57788

Yes, true - BUT there is little one can do to change things in life unlike here in Grepolis where changes can be made. A simple rule restricting Alliances from playing on New Worlds where they have previously won that type of World, at least for the period of one New World please?
Something like this would be impossible to implement and it would hurt the finances of inno so that would never happen

GregorianMaster

Chiliarch

I think you mean restrict players due to the fact they won previous worlds

Any Alliance World winners just form under a new Alliance name

Angels Delight

Hipparchus
Something like this would be impossible to implement and it would hurt the finances of inno so that would never happen
It will hurt their finances a lot more when 50 other Alliances stop playing! Are you a player in one of those Alliances that always wins I wonder ... Hmmm!

xFate

Strategos
There will always be dominant teams, in any game you play. Teams will always run away from a challenge instead of standing firm and actually trying to fight because "omg they've won 2 worlds, how can we possibly beat them".

Maybe improve yourself as a player before trying to remove the best players so you can what, get an easy win?

SlothTzu

Strategos
All I see are a bunch of babies this event has nothing to do with gold it’s 100% about preparation(FFing and prepping myths) and discipline(filling your queue every 6 hours and resetting training point buff every 12)
It’s not hard, but lazy people always whine about gold when it’s not about that at all.

xFate

Strategos
All I see are a bunch of babies this event has nothing to do with gold it’s 100% about preparation(FFing and prepping myths) and discipline(filling your queue every 6 hours and resetting training point buff every 12)
It’s not hard, but lazy people always whine about gold when it’s not about that at all.
Blasphemy

Back2Basics

Chiliarch
Imagine you're fighting in a war, and the most powerful army isn't allowed to get involved without it being a violation of the Geneva convention.