Changes in 2021

DeletedUser42199

All I see are a bunch of babies this event has nothing to do with gold it’s 100% about preparation(FFing and prepping myths) and discipline(filling your queue every 6 hours and resetting training point buff every 12)
It’s not hard, but lazy people always whine about gold when it’s not about that at all.

RIP bro hahaha

1saaa

Strategos
@Sophia 01. What you are proposing is impossible. How on earth would Inno possibly prevent players from playing together? I guarantee any idea you come up with will have a work around.

People who enjoy playing with each other is a part of this game and the feature exists for a reason. It keeps people coming back.

Garrison Thac

Hekatontarch
Are you in a good Alliance? They should be supporting you, offering "Safe" Cities for example! ;)
No I am not in a good alliance. Everyone I play with is very very bad at the game. I wish I could get into a good alliance. Being ranked in the top 250 of the world you would think I could get in a good alliance. But they only want people with higher city points than battle points in the top alliances to keep their ranking high.

Angels Delight

Hipparchus
No I am not in a good alliance. Everyone I play with is very very bad at the game. I wish I could get into a good alliance. Being ranked in the top 250 of the world you would think I could get in a good alliance. But they only want people with higher city points than battle points in the top alliances to keep their ranking high.
Yes - It's a perennial problem. Which World do you play on? I may be able to help you. ;)

Ro deschain

Phrourach
You asked for ideas for 2021 to make the game more enjoyable and more partitive. I am growing increasingly tired of the fact that, irrespective of the World being played there is ALWAYS the same one of two Alliances that ALWAYS win that respective World. It is becoming very disheartening and I am losing interest in playing on any World. You get started enjoying a New World and then you see it, the growing numbers of members in one of the two Alliances and you just feel like giving up. You need to give other Alliances a chance of winning sometimes please.
Yours sincerely,
Sophie.

You would fit in well with Written in Blood, ))) that is very strong Union ))))

DeletedUser57788

Spam was the only thing that allowed noob teams to fight on equal footing with veterans. Think back to Himera, Bad with Names was the most stacked team I had ever seen. It consisted of all the veteran players in Grepolis and normally nobody would've stood a chance against them. Without spam, it would've been a landslide victory for them. However, due to all the crying from these huge gold spenders, being extremely active is no longer rewarded and you will get banned for it.

So now we are back to the favorites winning servers due to their insane gold spending. It's sad really.