Chaos in DF camp

DeletedUser

DF Disbanded and reformed again. Utter Chaos!!!!!

Why did this happen??? Well i would say Inactivity. Most of the strong players are quitting the game and this bound to happen.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not my place to say whom, but there was a loser amongst the group that like so many others, has no back bone, and took the easy road. But not only left to join the enemy, used his rights to disband the alliance first. Chalk another spineless player into BS ranks.

DeletedUser18993

It takes no skill to disband an alliance. Those who do only ruin the game for others and distinguish themselves as utterly untrustworthy individuals. If they are ever given a position in another alliance, I would be incredibly surprised if they were given invite/kick privileges again.

DeletedUser

I would say a necessary step to take for greater good.

@r3dfox82

mate you also disbanded an alliance.

DeletedUser

@r3dfox82

Yes, but the difference being: I gave everyone notice I was doing it, told them all to find new homes, and gave them a couple days to do so. It was also I who founded the alliance. I wasn't given the power to do so by someone who trusted me, and screwed them in return.

The player that did it can't be completely held responsible for his actions. He was talked into doing it by someone obviously just as shady, and due to his lack of backbone, did it.

DeletedUser

I would say a necessary step to take for greater good.

@r3dfox82

If I may, I would like to vauge for R3d as he WAS a phenomenal leader. Not only did he managed to create a band of brothers but showed mercy on the enemy and provided new homes for them from failing alliances. I was one of those whom was once an enemy of his. I was with lost souls at the beggining of this game. the alliance was bound to fail as leadership was not as up to par to match up with r3d, D3th and entourage. I came to find out I was target number 1. I knew we were goin to fail becuase I was the only one supporting my mates, and a couple of others. Long story short, he was, is and forever will be one of the best leaders I was fortunate to serve under. I believe r3d was overwhlemed by the amount of troops we had and was uncertain as to whom was the dead weight because of his uncanny mercy on individuals. I for one will admit that, it was probably the reason for our downfall. but none the less, it was also mainly due to other active players leaving the game and of course backstabbers/spies/traitors all part of the game.

DeletedUser

Yes, but the difference being: I gave everyone notice I was doing it, told them all to find new homes, and gave them a couple days to do so. It was also I who founded the alliance. I wasn't given the power to do so by someone who trusted me, and screwed them in return.

The player that did it can't be completely held responsible for his actions. He was talked into doing it by someone obviously just as shady, and due to his lack of backbone, did it.

Yes but the end result is the same.. No doubt you are a good leader..

If I may, I would like to vauge for R3d as he WAS a phenomenal leader. Not only did he managed to create a band of brothers but showed mercy on the enemy and provided new homes for them from failing alliances. I was one of those whom was once an enemy of his. I was with lost souls at the beggining of this game. the alliance was bound to fail as leadership was not as up to par to match up with r3d, D3th and entourage. I came to find out I was target number 1. I knew we were goin to fail becuase I was the only one supporting my mates, and a couple of others. Long story short, he was, is and forever will be one of the best leaders I was fortunate to serve under. I believe r3d was overwhlemed by the amount of troops we had and was uncertain as to whom was the dead weight because of his uncanny mercy on individuals. I for one will admit that, it was probably the reason for our downfall. but none the less, it was also mainly due to other active players leaving the game and of course backstabbers/spies/traitors all part of the game.

So what you are saying is that he disbanded the alliance because he had no chance to win against his enemy due to inactivity and poor cooperation of other members to sustain attacks. Right..

So what do i make of Disbanding DF then. hmmm lets see...
1) DF could not overthrow The Units existence from their own ocean.
2) DF still could not overthrow RDR existence from their oceans apart from O46.
3) Number of inactivity in DF is at a good amount. (Half of its players are inactive.)
4) They are still struggling to get a hold of O45 ocean.
5) All the Ops planned goes to waste no one follows orders except for 2 or 3.

My Opinion... Not Guilty

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes but the end result is the same.. No doubt you are a good leader..

So what you are saying is that he disbanded the alliance because he had no chance to win against his enemy due to inactivity and poor cooperation of other members to sustain attacks. Right..

So what do i make of Disbanding DF then. hmmm lets see...
1) DF could not overthrow The Units existence from their own ocean.
2) DF still could not overthrow RDR existence from their oceans apart from O46.
3) Number of inactivity in DF is at a good amount. (Half of its players are inactive.)
4) They are still struggling to get a hold of O45 ocean.
5) All the Ops planned goes to waste no one follows orders except for 2 or 3.

My Opinion... Not Guilty

I can see where your going mate, but that is not entirely accurate. He didn't disband the alliance all on his own. When key players such as myself, blood, even avera, leave then of course the morale goes down and eventually the alliance will crumble. But I guess r3d was looking out for the active members when he decided to disband the alliance. What I mean by that is that he wanted to take the "heat" from BS by being the only target and spare us from being rimmed. Exemplary leadership worthy of the grepolis medal of honor. lol. You see mate, D3th killed D3th. Simply put it was facilitated by BS but we pulled the plug on ourselves.

I like how you pointed out your opinion which I am doing so as well. Also not guilty. ;)

Peace,

Sab

DeletedUser

yes i am not stating that r3d was a bad leader or anything... he is a good leader.. :)

DeletedUser

I can see where your going mate, but that is not entirely accurate. He didn't disband the alliance all on his own. When key players such as myself, blood, even avera, leave then of course the morale goes down and eventually the alliance will crumble. But I guess r3d was looking out for the active members when he decided to disband the alliance. What I mean by that is that he wanted to take the "heat" from BS by being the only target and spare us from being rimmed. Exemplary leadership worthy of the grepolis medal of honor. lol. You see mate, D3th killed D3th. Simply put it was facilitated by BS but we pulled the plug on ourselves.

I like how you pointed out your opinion which I am doing so as well. Also not guilty. ;)

Peace,

Sab

That is why I did it to begin with, the leaders just kept leaving, every time we would start to build up another leader left, and I did not disband the alliance, I kicked all the players. The reason I did that is simple, I knew that it would be all out war, and I know many of them felt like I did, kicking them all let them decide as to wether they wanted to be part of it or not, I don't begrudge those that went back, lambs tend to travel in packs. But sooner or later a person has to decide is it worth spending more time on a dieing alliance. I wasn't the first person to bring it up, I'm just the one who had the guts to finally say it. Lets see what a month or two brings and see whom made the wrong choice. Time will tell.

DeletedUser

I understand your decission bcae, but if you were planning to do this you didn't have the right to call me a traitor or liar.

DeletedUser

Done to promote conversation, lol. Besides I could not very well start being nice to you untill I had completed my transfer.

DeletedUser

wow..."pop goes the weasle". But hey if you can't beat em join em right?lol.....also done to promote conversation.

DeletedUser

Everybody wants to be a winner DF, GS, Alpha and who ever else is not in the super power wants to be the super power. Bottom line is with TU and BS as solid as we are and with GE watching our northern front the only way to be us is to join us. I will make the very cocky claim right now that our collision is unbeatable. The whole world joined forces to try and bring us down but 1 by 1 they are all falling. We have requests daily from members of our enemies looking to join us and will to pass info to make that happen. When your fighting an up hill battle against a much better enemy and your own troops turn against you then you cannot possible win.

DeletedUser

TU and BS unbeatable? You may be right, but that doesn't sound like much fun.

CB rubs his crystal ball.....looks into the future........BS calls all it's true members home for one great battle for the heart of omicron..............

DeletedUser

TU and BS unbeatable? You may be right, but that doesn't sound like much fun.

CB rubs his crystal ball.....looks into the future........BS calls all it's true members home for one great battle for the heart of omicron..............

Finally! the grepo prophecy is unveiling itself.

DeletedUser

What happens to those of us who have thrown ourselves into the frey, but are not original or true BS members?

DeletedUser

Don't read to much into that bcae. I was just messing with Murtius, he knows who I was talking about.