Chaos Rising Newsletter - Issue No. 2

DeletedUser

Chaos Rising Newsletter - Issue No. 3 ???

Any more Newsletters expected, i quiet liked the prevous one. :)

DeletedUser

What is this? Are you slacking Moppy? Why aren't you on the top 5 attackers? Shock, horror! Lol, great work, as per usual.

Regards,

DeletedUser

Looks like Allison went to Jamaica - again,cant blame you Ali but still waiting for some stuff you forgot to sent last time you were there...

DeletedUser

LOL.. I wish I was back in Jamaica.. ;-) Did you not get the package I sent mate :-o lololol.

and.. Sorry guys I have been slacking.. I will pick this up as soon as I get a chance ;-) Life's a bit hectic, barely even getting to attack nowadays.. makes moppy sad lol :D

Although I do have my own name back in the game now, thank to the mods :) Just need to change this darn signature now.. took me 3 months to work out how to do it.. and I never saved the website I did it on.. gggrrr.. I never wanna see the name iAndykIlla again :))

DeletedUser

Say hello to little boy,I hope he still going to ice hockey...and as for package my mistake and i apologize,it came today(yeah the post office is slow here nowadays) but it came here and it is good stuff...thanks.