Charactors of Calydon

DeletedUser12324

Ok so this is just a little fun thing that i did when i was bored, please don't be insulted, i hope you enjoy and feel free to add your own ones too :p

33139861.jpg

33139945.jpg

33139991.jpg

33140053.jpg

33140113.jpg

33140224.jpg

33140336.jpg

DeletedUser

lol...you missed myself, tonyletigre and wandle.... I was hoping to see these... love the maximum one selfish, stupid turtle of a player

DeletedUser12324

haha thanks for all the rep guys and love your one fotns

33155444.jpg

33154895.jpg

33155167.jpg

33155373.jpg

these will be my last ones in a while, don't want to kill a good thing which is why everyone else should come up with their own

DeletedUser22650

the yank an enforcer? what does he enforce? my one looks like my american cousin :)

DeletedUser

I have someone in my office and am still laughing at the one for mojo. Now they're looking at me like they have important stuff to do and know that I'm just playing video games instead of paying attention to them.

DeletedUser3613

Ya I get that a lot treach, I'm fed up of being asked "what's so funny" and "what's with the whoops of joy" feel like standing up and delivering a big fat "THIIIS ISSSS GREPOOOOOOO" but I fear I may be sent to the job centre if such an event happened

DeletedUser

Wow, Phears, mine respect for you just got up to 120%! As an external forum poster not as a player :p

But really, that Berx, senjo and mojorisen pics just owned. I am laughing my off :D

btw, which program do you use ? :p

DeletedUser

Ya I get that a lot treach, I'm fed up of being asked "what's so funny" and "what's with the whoops of joy" feel like standing up and delivering a big fat "THIIIS ISSSS GREPOOOOOOO" but I fear I may be sent to the job centre if such an event happened

They encourage me to play video games all day because otherwise I scare people. I have a desk in the main area that I took all of the screws out of, so every time we hire a new person I go on the floor screaming and cursing until I rage and "smash" the desk just to scare the outta them. One guy got so scared that he ran right into the wall - I had to pay for his doctor visit and give him some money to keep him from suing me. That stuff gets expensive; grepo is free with very similar outcomes.

:pro:

DeletedUser12324

definitely don't look in the bottom-right corners.

Also phears, check the ranks, the only thing you're still beating me in is points now :p

ugh! you know what i'm not surprised, i'm glad i got into SHUSH but as ive said before constantly changing targets for me means that all my cities are all over 55 and 65 with a couple in 64, doing my best to try and keep the BPs coming though, ill just keep going along doing my best, my best time on grepo has yet to come

33174993.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser34939

I'm not sure how I feel about mine yet. I'm honored that I've made enough noise to get myself included though.

DeletedUser22650

LOL:D so you only enforce against your own alliance? do you guys ever read back what you're saying?