Chariots

DeletedUser

Hey guys, I made a nuke of Chariots but now I don't know if they are better in attack or in defense.
Also could you tell me why? Thanks :)

DeletedUser5819

Here is a link to the wiki page on Units

As you can see they are ok at both but bearing in mind they take 4 population each, they are not the best at either, though their defence against blunt units (eg horses) is excellent. They are also fast and take walls pretty well.

I like then for a CS city, on a conquest world, where you want both attack and defence capability, and they are good for farming your neighbours. tbh I have always been a big fan of chariots because unless there is a manti nuke (or a chariot/hop nuke) incoming they are pretty good at everything.

DeletedUser

Here is a link to the wiki page on Units

As you can see they are ok at both but bearing in mind they take 4 population each, they are not the best at either, though their defence against blunt units (eg horses) is excellent. They are also fast and take walls pretty well.

I like then for a CS city, on a conquest world, where you want both attack and defence capability, and they are good for farming your neighbours. tbh I have always been a big fan of chariots because unless there is a manti nuke (or a chariot/hop nuke) incoming they are pretty good at everything.

Thanks! I think I will use them in defense because a hop nuke is better in attack from what I read in your link

DeletedUser11965

They're good at both, but only really in Conquest worlds.

DeletedUser

They get absolutely smashed by sharp attackers though.

I like to use Chariots in a mixed nuke with hoplites. They are good in attack and defence so you'll never give away cheap BP and you can rebuild them quickly using Hoplite and Chariot reinforcement spells from quests along with standard builds. I particularly suggest this to less active members as it gives their cities a solid defence when offline and the ability to attack when they come online.