Charlie

DeletedUser47128

It was more like 1-2 weeks. And i didn't go on VM, I quit soon after he ghosted and there were several reasons why... Puppy told us he would have accepted us back if me and sausage wanted to. If your gonna open your mouth, at least be truthful and have something interesting to say.

Edit: Honestly, i'm not in this world and quite frankly I could care less what any of you think of me or charlie. Just offered my 2 cents on what little experience I had with him was like. Like it don't like it, I really don't care.

Last edited by a moderator:

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
What little time I spent playing/fighting with him was actually some of the most fun that i've had. He isn't ruining worlds, ppl like you are.
glad to see we have another of his minions around...always fun to provide my network with new targets...thanks

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
you played with him for like literally 36 hours at the start of a world before you went to vm, by the time you hit 1 day on tool he was already ghosted out.....
between ghosting when things dont go his way and bans, Charlie is like the grepo bicycle...every world gets a ride from him but never concludes anything...;)

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
It was more like 1-2 weeks. And i didn't go on VM, I quit soon after he ghosted and there were several reasons why... Puppy told us he would have accepted us back if me and sausage wanted to. If your gonna open your mouth, at least be truthful and have something interesting to say.

Edit: Honestly, i'm not in this world and quite frankly I could care less what any of you think of me or charlie. Just offered my 2 cents on what little experience I had with him was like. Like it don't like it, I really don't care.
the key phrase there is 'what little experience' you had with him...he'll suck you in, use you up and then spit you out all for personal glory. Pity he aint getting any of that anymore.

DeletedUser47128

glad to see we have another of his minions around...always fun to provide my network with new targets...thanks

"His minions" "Your network" LMAO. The amount of condescension yall speak to people who disagree with you is baffling. You must be a grepo god or something, please let me bow to you now before I face utter destruction.. *insert eye roll emoji* Grow up, it's a freaking game man.

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
"His minions" "Your network" LMAO. The amount of condescension yall speak to people who disagree with you is baffling. You must be a grepo god or something, please let me bow to you now before I face utter destruction.. *insert eye roll emoji* Grow up, it's a freaking game man.
sounds like i hit a nerve.