Chat

DeletedUser2795

:D but I iz in a larger alliance then you in certain worlds :)

DeletedUser2795

lol, yep, you booted me for using appropriate spam instead of the swear emoticon ;( I wonder if we will have emoticons :)

DeletedUser2413

If any of you have played The West... another one of Inno's browser games - I imagine that the chat feature will be quite similar to that one implemented there... Maybe not though, they could surprise up with something special!?

Hmmm, makes me think we need to have a West-pedition, anyone wanna join The West with me? PM, or Skype me if your interested... I may open an off-topic so don't spam this to death! =P

DeletedUser2413

As soon as you hand over all the cookies! I'm takin' you in!
cookie_m_01.jpg

DeletedUser2795

where is the chat? I do not see it on my screen, not anywhere :S

DeletedUser

If their is going to be chat mods, everyone will be getting infractions :(

i know when i lose a decent amount of troops in a noobish way :p i get very anoid,

and with a chat i get to rant at my alliance how anoid i am :D
nuaghty words may be used :(

if certain words trigger say a response from the mods, and then check my convo ill be royaly dumped :(
...................................................................................................

also how can you control spam in a alliance chat.. if its 2am with only 4 people online, chatting away random things that nots on topic to grepolis, thats still classed as spam....... hmmmmmm im intrested to see how it turns out.

hope its good guys :p

DeletedUser2795

our problem is not the moderating of the chat, it is the lack of existence of a chat

DeletedUser

im guesing it will arive around midnight GMT +1
when they believe less people will be online,
so if they is problems they wont have packed worlds full of players complaining all at once,

they choose a time that is normaly less active and let the few players break it in nice a gentle :)

i may be wrong

DeletedUser

no way :p
the forums will still be better because you can talk to all the people on them at once. and different topics.

DeletedUser2795

maybe it will get rid of all the noobs that are on the forums and leave the true spammers more thoughtful people alone :p

DeletedUser

anyone seen the new message sytem lol click on a alliance profile and then have a look at the bottom of the profile

DeletedUser

Actually chat is french for cat. So they promise to implement cats. JKP3nt's avatar is proof of success already.

DeletedUser

Actually chat is french for cat. So they promise to implement cats. JKP3nt's avatar is proof of success already.

Haha so they were right when they said it would add a whole new dimension the game. Cats for everyone!! :eek: lol
Who is responsible for this? I'm looking at you JKP ;)