CHEAT ALERT!!! KOW, UAE or PT // Important

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Okay guys, this is wierd,

I just got a message from my alliance mate Rychemaster asking me (and everybody else who got it) to withdraw all support defending a siege at Sargon the Great's city "g. aara"

the funny thing is HE IS MY ELDER BROTHER AND IS SITTING HERE NEXT TO ME ON HIS COMPUTER

He definitely did not send it....

Success!!
Rychemmaster
Rychemmaster today at 3:36 AM
It's all over! You can pull your support out of g. Aara now if you like. Sargon is a broken man :D

Any thoughts on what I should name the city?

now on closer inspection you see the name of the person sending the message is RYCHEMMASTER...

theres an extra m... its a 175 pt player... i dont know who tried this but its highly cheap and i think if the ip can be traced, the chap should be banned, cos this is definitely a double account and DEFINITELY degrades the values that grepolis, its players and innogames stand for.

we have been playing grep since beta started and are also active on gamma. we're responsible paying members and have brought in a lot of players into the grepolis and into the innogames online family.

i doubt most of our alliance members will fall for this ruse, but this disgusts me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

screenshot:

rychemm.jpg

DeletedUser

The reason i point towards Kingdom of Warriors, United Aegean and Pros Theon is because all three have been trying DESPERATELY to break the seige and have FAILED... cheating low lifes..

Status
Not open for further replies.