Cheating..

Discussion in 'World Imbros (en91)' started by =M.V.K.=, Aug 10, 2016.

Share This Page

1. =M.V.K.=

=M.V.K.= Taxiarch

If anyone knows that there are players cheating in Imbros and using alliances to sustain say its' means to pull it off, I would say you are probably correct.

I would say probably rampantly of in the entirety of Greoplis is probably worth the samething and as such still of course given, there is not much to say and/or do about it given the worth has to sustain say least the time in effect than say the time of happening to be reasonable to sustain to a difference.

Even when a Sieges last for 24s is based off probably no more of lesser a worth of 2-4seconds at most in say a transpire to determine. And as such finding rather or not there are cheats is to say there is many times to have, let alone alot of time to find, which I would say none for either, most the time.

Is regards to such to say as, there should a Petition to say such and/or similar regards of such to perhaps finds it place for having, or say settling otherwise that it is always bug issues.
    Either as such though to say is still almost in all bogus for having for saying.

Thanks,

=M.V.K.=

2. Zero Point

Zero Point Phrourach

OMG read that 3 times and still dont have the foggiest what you are talking about. Id use google translate but im sure its supposed to be english you were writing in.

If anyone knows that there are players cheating in Imbros and using alliances to sustain say its' means to pull it off, I would say you are probably correct.

if anyone can translate this first statement it may shed some light on the rest of the post.

Big Unit, Bond 007 and One Trick Pony like this.
  3. soyem

soyem Hipparchus

[​IMG]I can't understand a single sentence...[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

4. One Trick Pony

One Trick Pony Hipparchus

I was drunk when I originally read this, thought that's why I couldn't understand..guess not :p

5. Fizzy LaLa

Fizzy LaLa Hoplite

English Speak you must haha

6. Myrddin Emyrs

Myrddin Emyrs Phrourach

i thought i was tripping when reading that, then figured i was getting really stupid.

7. soyem

soyem Hipparchus

[​IMG]Anybody there?Any meaning?

8. =M.V.K.=

=M.V.K.= Taxiarch

Most people was Google translate, I still don't understand why anyone would ask if they still knew what Google translate is.

But still knowing of is guess as good as not knowing at all, but even then I would still say I don't use Google translate at all. So I know we have o'plenty that should be able to understand from what is say read, or not, but trying not to loss you there if so but where else really thought have??

I'll try to get back to this hopefully later, but think it is a bug cause it is kinda repetitive, guess cheating wouldn't be either..but hey.

Thanks,

=M.V.K.=

9. The Grep Rimmer

The Grep Rimmer Chiliarch

mmmm strong with the force is =M.V.K.=

10. JoctheViper1

JoctheViper1 Hoplite

This has got to be a joke.

11. =M.V.K.=

=M.V.K.= Taxiarch

Well, given interest of many suggestions, comments, concerns, and say questions for various interests, even if for fewer still, the regards in question is still question within regards to say essentially.

But usually left to say seconds if that to debate the difference and the seconds essentially takes days to do, I've missed most times since say last question for such.
    But for feedback Opportunity I guess would be good to say there still isn't as much if more to say of for the any, but I'm still not so sure if that is as good worth say the difference of the issue of course.

But, in the meantime like many other things, there has been alternative solutions that are not additional based for cost separately other than the regarded expense prior placed before not taken up before such times to find to say have without say additional costs as well, but actually by then for now probably could be without further spending to do, so cost would be as negotiable as well to, but probably not as relevant information if was.

Something is still usually helpful over nothing.

Thanks,

=M.V.K.=

12. Fizzy LaLa

Fizzy LaLa Hoplite

Bit of a Wannabe Cryptic Genius, A little More of a Fruity Muppet if you ask me.

This Thread is Stupid and getting old, Go Back to Farmville

13. AresSpear8

AresSpear8 Phrourach

Reminds me of the old Steve Martin routine.......a great trick to play on a three year old is whenever you are around him talk wrong. So now it is his first day of school and he raises his hand and says to the teacher. "Me mambo dogface to the bananapatch?".

Fizzy LaLa likes this.
  14. zbxzbxzbx

zbxzbxzbx Peltast

I used to play with him and me and I think 95% of the rest of the alliance couldn't understand a word he said

15. general paulus

general paulus Phrourach

I don't know what it is you're speaking about, but you have my support! Let's do it!

16. ben lightbulb head

ben lightbulb head Phrourach

Finally, a rally I can get behind!

17. Big Unit

Big Unit Taxiarch

Thanks for the laughs guys. I've read this thread twice now cause it's hilarious.

18. shab786

shab786 Phrourach