Passed Check Box Hide 25% fewer resource icons

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser30490

Proposal:Have a check box in the senate or in settings which will allow a player to show or hide the 25% fewer resource icons.

Reason:Because it is taking up too much of space and for slow internet connections(Such as mine) the game is becoming even more slower!!!
And every player does not use Gold so there is no use for those players to see

Details:Well have a check box or something else in the senate or sin settings so that we could hide the 25% fewer resource icon.

Visual Aids:
oOYJbQ5.jpg
Heres a ruff idea....

Balance/Abuse Prevention:No abuse.

Hope this idea gets implemented because i dont really like seeing soo many gold icons in my senate :Angry:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nice idea Druvi, I would really like to see this idea implemented ASAP!

DeletedUser30490

Thank-You
Actually [user]Hasan Naqvi[/user] came up with it all im doing is posting his idea heheheheheh

DeletedUser19042

I would certainly give this vote a yes. :)
It's a very nice idea. :)

Players who won't use it, now feel that the screen of the senate is too cluttered, this option could help us. :)

DeletedUser

YES.
Dont stop there. Hide all the gold buttons. I'm sick of seeing a gold button attached to EVERYTHING I click on. And every update seem to bring a new gold button :supermad:

DeletedUser23986

YES.
Dont stop there. Hide all the gold buttons. I'm sick of seeing a gold button attached to EVERYTHING I click on. And every update seem to bring a new gold button :supermad:

That would be a too big demand. But this one is really required, as my senate is a mess. It seems as if they forgot to consult a graphics designer!

DeletedUser30490

ok the check box to be either added in senate or setting
edited the idea:)

and yes not all just the senate.

Varun

Strategos
+ rep. A valid idea. It takes a lot of browser window-space. I move that this idea goes to Improvements.

Last edited:

DeletedUser23986

We need 30 posts and 100 views first. Also a good thread rating will help.

DeletedUser27793

Thumbs up for this
The game is lagging heavily after the recent update :/

DeletedUser30490

ok guys lets egt to 30 post while staying on topic k:D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I would love to see this idea implemented, makes it easier on the eyes :)

DeletedUser

totally agree.... they need to able to be hidden (hint: like the demolition button at the top)

DeletedUser18132

I'm for it, the screen looks too cluttered with so many buttons.

DeletedUser

It's a YES PLEASE MA'AM from me! My Senate looks like it's been stamped 50 times and they are driving me crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.