CheezeHeads Premade!

DeletedUser17045

Hello, everyone! It is I, CheezeHead, the one and only! I have returned to the infamous world of Grepolis to strike fear and chaos back into the hearts of every child, man, woman and pony! (I like ponies!)

All things on my hit list put aside, I bear great news! I am in the market of creating my very own premade for the up and coming world ATHENS! **Que music**

Therefore, I require the assistance of fellow forum goers to make this dream of mine a reality! But, never fear, recruitment will not be as easy as you think! No man nor beast, no matter how beastly they may be, can just simply join (unless its Emperor Narwhal, aka, Osl112!) my awesome premade unless you fill out the following application and address it to yours truly:

--------------------------------
Account name+Previous accounts:
Experience:
Qualities:
Top 3 things you hate most:
Top 3 things you love most:
Grepo-stats link:
Explain to me why you want to join in 25 words or less:
Name suggestion(s) for alliance:
--------------------------------

Okay, now seeing as we have put that aside, it is time for me to tell you a little about myself...for those who do not know me, when clearly, you should. I am CheezeHead, of course, the one and only! I've been playing for many a year now and have put Tiny Teddies (the ultimate alliance in world Phi on its correct course). Yes, it is true, I, CheezeHead, the one and only, created Tiny Teddies. Fun fact!
Tiny Teddies was a premade too!
So, therefore, I'm not TOTALLY incompetent now am I?

As I said before, this premade is for world Athens, which is the next world, I believe. The settings for Athens are unknown at the moment, but, whatever they may be, it is totally insignificant! For we shall be tackling this world by its horns! YIHAAAAAA!

As you may have noticed, I have also lacked the ability to create a name for the alliance too, so if anyone has any ideas, please do inform me of them.

Pacts and other things will be discussed later on after I receive some interest.

Till next time,
CheezeHead

Current Member List:

-CheezeHead
-Milantikus
-WarriorOf Cymraeg
-gocanada01
-Sapphire Sorrows
-Callisto Warrior Queen
-Based on logic
--Oriana-
-Dark-Highlander
-Ladasha
-Saxen(possibility)
-Nintz(possibility)
-brellosom

Alliance Information:
-Pacts: None until the end of Beginners Protection. It is very possible there won't be any for quite some time too.
-Direction: South-East.
-Recruitment: Selective.
-Roles and Rules: Will be allocated in game.​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Cuz a few premades gave me bad memories and now I'm scared to go in any alliance but my own :(

Best of luck though :)

DeletedUser20549

Uhhhh how about a funny name, something not so serious.

DeletedUser

I have playlist on in another tab and when the thing said cue music A SONG STARTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what direction are you starting in

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

:D that would make alot of sense.Not just that it is a good name :p

DeletedUser

I think That BeerDrikers corp. or BeerDrinkersAthens is the name we need

DeletedUser21123

Account name+Previous accounts: Gustapo
Experience: I played extensively in Delta back when it was the 'newest world' and learned all of the game's concepts before RL forced me to quit. There is no record of this on Grepolis of course, so you'll have to go by my current experience in Chi.
Qualities: I am a very agressive player who doesn't take crap from anybody but can appear completely genuine when I try lol:)
Top 3 things you hate most:People who settle instead of conquering; people who conquer a 2k city, and homos...
Top 3 things you love most:Women, people pleading with you to try and get you to stop attacking them lol, coordinated attacks
Grepo-stats link:http://www.grepostats.com/world/en22/player/348715
Explain to me why you want to join in 25 words or less: I want to be in the SE, and you are by far the best premade in that area.
Name suggestion(s) for alliance:I've got some fellow alliance leaders from Upsilon who want to follow me into Athens...I'm going to tell them to go to the SE and then you can look them up.

DeletedUser

Note: I might join, it's questionable. I am currently waiting for a response from another alliance, but if it dosen't work out, I'd like to be in this one.

Experience: On Grepolis- Low. On Strategy Games- 7+ years experience.

Qualities: Strategist that can do a lot with very little. I prefer to build my empires large and highly developed across all games. I don't like expanding for no good reason.

Top 3 Things You Hate Most: Asparagus, Mindless Conquerors, and bad AI in games.

Top 3 Things You Love Most: Prevailing against the odds, accomplishing important goals, cheese. (no, I swear I'm not making this up- I LOVE cheese!)

Grepo-Stats: http://www.grepostats.com/home/search?search=nintz&type=player

25 Words or Less Explaination: I want to join Athens with an alliance. You're my second choice, mostly because you're not going NE.

Name Suggestion: We Apologize for the Inconvienence

DeletedUser17045

Nintz, I'll allow you in, just let me know if you are or not. And if you want to gather some experience on Grepolis, I think I'm the guy to help you ;)

DeletedUser21123

Nintz, I'll allow you in, just let me know if you are or not. And if you want to gather some experience on Grepolis, I think I'm the guy to help you

Nothing about me?....at least just lemme know what you're thinking...

DeletedUser20429

god when are they actually going to open this world its 6:50PM EST where I am and it still hasn't been released