Chi: Ocean 46. Are their any decent alliances?

DeletedUser19687

All the alliances in my ocean seem to be filled with noobs and are MRA's. Im looking for a decent alliance, do you guys have any suggestions? Or should i just relocate. If so where?

DeletedUser

I don't know, try Faces of Evil, they look like the only none noob alliance to me

DeletedUser

I'm not in ocean 46 so i dont know about alliances there
But if i were to re-locate i would try getting into O55, thats where i am right now and it seems like a good ocean to be in :p

DeletedUser

indeed, its all filled up becuase of so many alliances joining.

DeletedUser

Hey..

If you serious and wanna play aggressive, no diplomacy, just attack who you want..
Then come visit Faces of Evil

DeletedUser

Chis pretty busy, there might not be any room left because of people who are noobs and hit random, and then stay at points 175 :p

DeletedUser19687

this is horrible, i need a alliance that's worth my time and effort.

DeletedUser

gestapoz join Worshippers of Helios. We are ranked 9th, not to serious about the game, here to have fun, but we will go to war when our armies are built up. We have 12 members right now and another alliance is merging into us today. At the end of the merge I expect to have 15 members, and rank 8th or 7th. Anyways, pm me if you want to join.

DeletedUser

start the rebellion

is there anyone who is in a strong alliance but has no say in what is going on in the alliance???

dont like it???

want some say in what is going on???

join my alliance wich will give anyone who is bored in their alliance something they want to do.

dont be a slave to them getting them points be something.

:pro: leave a post for joining and dont leave random pointless posts.
thx