Children of the light back and recruiting

DeletedUser

i just noticed something, all you people do is just sit at your computer all day and post random crap on the forum, i'm gonna openly say this-you better be prepared
I HATE JARPENGUIN
Jarpenguin is an arrogant crybaby who disbands people for laughs and always has to have his way.
If i had my way i'd call him teh idiot.
You people are the ones who are pathetic, you practically worship him, i bet that you have a jarpenguin shrine in your room and you gaze at it while you type your crap.

Now now, our friend Pingu here is our friend. What authority do you have over my friend Pingu. You could either shut your trap or give your friend Friends compliments from Llolcatz *cracks knuckles*

DeletedUser

what authority do i have over him? about the same as he has over me

DeletedUser6810

what authority do i have over him? about the same as he has over me

I would disagree especially if hes managed to " Pull the wool over your eyes 3 times" haha

Good Job Mate, some alliances just dont deserve to be, if i was on theta id support your crazy plots!

DeletedUser

Hey!

This isn't very supportive of this alliance that's just trying to build itself back up. Don't just sit around typing useless stuff about how this alliance is never going to succeed. Instead, you can just hire jarpenguin.

When at first you don't succeed, pretend you never even tried. ;)

DeletedUser

A person who fails twice to the same trick, to the same person isn't worth a second chance when these new players deserve a better alliance instead some random MRA whose only purpose is so that it's leader could endlessly brag saying "oh look at me i gots a 5mil ponts aliance, join me join me join me join me joiin me !!!!1!!!shift+1!!!!!"

DeletedUser

i just noticed something, all you people do is just sit at your computer all day and post random crap on the forum, i'm gonna openly say this-you better be prepared
I HATE JARPENGUIN
Jarpenguin is an arrogant crybaby who disbands people for laughs and always has to have his way.
You people are the ones who are pathetic, you practically worship him, i bet that you have a jarpenguin shrine in your room and you gaze at it while you type your crap.

and i the only one that does that :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Well if he just disbands to have fun, let him. We can never be broken. WE NEVER WILL.

Can you believe this is coming out of the mouth of a person who's tribe already got broken 3 freaking times?

DeletedUser

I'm already preparing to watch the new movie "Children of the lame bites the dust episode 4"

I HATE JARPENGUIN
But you can't have it your way can you? And I've never seen him cry seeing as YOU were the ones who got owned... by "teh idiot crybaby"

First off, I am not pathetic, people who could only bolt people are. Secondly, this is sacrilege! How dare you say that? That's mean.

DeletedUser

He has a shrine in his room of Jar with a bottle of lotion and a box of Kleenex next to it.

DeletedUser

Just like my room then? ;)

I tried to join and do some snooping but the leaders were all so inactive and wouldn't answer. I was forced to send a message to Scottydawop - He was a tad brighter than the rest of them.

Bottom to top.

Sakaturou on 8/18/10 at 10:00 PM
Huh? *checks nuts* - I do have hair on my nuts, see there is one!
Scottydawop on 8/18/10 at 9:58 PM
Sure I'll send an invite when you grow some hair on your nuts. So in about five years I'll get back to ya.
Sakaturou on 8/18/10 at 9:58 PM
Do I have a reponse?
Sakaturou on 8/18/10 at 9:50 PM
hi

(This message was forwarded)
Sakaturou on 8/18/10 at 9:42 PM
Hey, I would like to apply to join the children of the light as I am tired of my old alliance and want to try something new. I want to help in your alliance because my first alliance was disbanded too by a disgruntled co-leader :'( I have extensive experience as leader, a forum mod and diplomat so i will happily help out if you would like but we can talk about that later.

I hope you invite me. =D

DeletedUser

He's making a Jar blow up doll out of intertubes as we speak. To do what with, I can only guess.

DeletedUser

Agreed. I suggest that Friends join another alliance and abandon all hopes of reforming Children of the Lights while jarpenguin is still alive. It's better for everybody you know.

DeletedUser

friends hasn't been very active since von manstein took his main city, so scotty and i have been leading the alliance, we're trying to change from the major MRA the old children was

DeletedUser

If your founder is inactive. What makes you think that your tribe will prosper?

DeletedUser

I was reffering to the guy that founded the tribe, not the 20 people he appointed "Founder" afterwards. If the person that grouped you together does not believe in you, why be so full of yourself.

DeletedUser

I was reffering to the guy that founded the tribe, not the 20 people he appointed "Founder" afterwards. If the person that grouped you together does not believe in you, why be so full of yourself.

ummm... Exactly Catz.!!