Chill...lol...Inno makes the rules

DeletedUser42792

I think this is my 5th or 6th post in 6 yrs....The best part of this game is the people...and folks that complain about gold,politics,no fighting should look to the game developers and the company that owns them to complain.

The last I checked this game isnt won by fighting. Its won by shipping resources and dumping favor at a faster rate than your opponents.....Now if someone can explain to this old man what that has to do with fighting ill be glad to listen...I am pretty sure I know how to do this and i know how to fight...Lots of folks pop off in the forums about the type of play that is going in this world and other worlds (your not fighting, your simming to a win,etc) ..let me let you in a little secret folks...We as players dont make the rules...Innogames does...So stop wasting everyones time complaining about types of play ,and play-- if you think you smarter,tougher or better than another alliance-- do us all a favor and play by the rules that are in place in the world you are playing and stop moaning about it.....

I can be clearer for you... Stop posting stuff about how we all should be playing and just play..Do your talking in game and leave the threads in the forum to folks that are actually entertaining folks like Bear--( who i find absolutely hysterical every time he posts) . This constant drival from world to world about pacts, cuddling and the like is just silly...

The tactics are driven by the goals not by the players or the leaders....If you want to win you have to read your situation on the board and decide how to achieve it... and logic , position and activity drive the tactics but the goal is the part that is the common thread through all of this that steers the boat....So if you want to win you have to out produce your competition at the end...Breaking a wonder is almost impossible with active folks defending...

I will admit the best worlds for me have always been the worlds that i havent wanted to win. I hate WW and think that they should be abolished. The sad part is that the game developers havent found a way in 6 yrs to replace what they put in place to signal who has won... You fight for 6 months to a year and sim for 1 month to win...so you are fighting with the expressed goal of not fighting at the end to win...Seems rather silly to me.. but ,hey ,this the game... If you dont like it ,go play another one....

On a similar vent-- This is game folks not RL...so stop taking things so damn seriously... I can compete against my friends and enemies alike...most of my best friends in this game at one time were enemies... i like a lot of my so called enemies in this game...lol..so realize if you carry this stuff around like its real life and "hate" others for what they do in a game? Do the rest of us a favor and just grow up....ITS A GAME....I have met some great people and hung out with them in RL...I can tell you this can be a platform to meet some great people and do some great things in RL if you just approach it like its meant to be played- LIKE A GAME..

So do us all a favor folks-- stop picking on folks-- stop moaning and play the game and have fun

DeletedUser54451

What if there were weekly goals alliances could achieve. Like "top attacking alliance". "Top alliance defending".. awards, etc. This will motivate people to do well in ops for their alliance. Then maybe in the end a tally will be made on which alliance has the most of which. This will force loyalty for an alliance. This will make sure people aren't constantly jumping ship or dissolving an alliance to make some stupid merge.

Then at the end of the world... the alliance that sims away with favor and resources wins a bronze crown. You could argue they followed guidelines and maxed up resource buildings as well as the temple and so they deserve something too. The alliance that tops defenders wins the silver crown. Now this will go the the alliance that does have some sort of a backbone and even though they get their rears kicked I think giving some sort of a punching bag prize is fair enough. The alliance that tops attackers wins the gold crown. These are the guys that don't just sim away. They always active fighting in ops and look to pick fights. They are not the guys leaning with their arms resting on a chair and yawning so they deserve a gold.

But there should also be guidelines like how many different crowns can be won by a given alliance and can the traditional wonders be demolished to allow others to win them.

Idk really. I thought this up quick but shouldn't there be awards and incentives for alliances that fight too? I can't see only one result of winning the world by dumping resources and favors.

wreakedhavoc

Phrourach
What if there were weekly goals alliances could achieve. Like "top attacking alliance". "Top alliance defending".. awards, etc. This will motivate people to do well in ops for their alliance. Then maybe in the end a tally will be made on which alliance has the most of which. This will force loyalty for an alliance. This will make sure people aren't constantly jumping ship or dissolving an alliance to make some stupid merge.

Then at the end of the world... the alliance that sims away with favor and resources wins a bronze crown. You could argue they followed guidelines and maxed up resource buildings as well as the temple and so they deserve something too. The alliance that tops defenders wins the silver crown. Now this will go the the alliance that does have some sort of a backbone and even though they get their rears kicked I think giving some sort of a punching bag prize is fair enough. The alliance that tops attackers wins the gold crown. These are the guys that don't just sim away. They always active fighting in ops and look to pick fights. They are not the guys leaning with their arms resting on a chair and yawning so they deserve a gold.

But there should also be guidelines like how many different crowns can be won by a given alliance and can the traditional wonders be demolished to allow others to win them.

Idk really. I thought this up quick but shouldn't there be awards and incentives for alliances that fight too? I can't see only one result of winning the world by dumping resources and favors.
No need for all this, just Let innogames stop city festivals and you'll see alliances tearing each other apart

DeletedUser46395

I love the fact people say such stupid things here, giveso me loads of extra material.

DeletedUser48256

Maybe you should write about your poor stats. Where is the bp gain mate?

David, you call out a lot of people for their stats but your's aren't exactly something to shout from the roof tops about bud.

You put forward a good point poop but people have found a thing to moan about (myself included) in every game to ever exist, well, maybe not scrabble, that's a cracker of a game. But as you said, we should be moaning at Inno (which we do) instead of other players for playing the game how Inno have designed it to be played, however, Inno don't respond whereas other players do so salt wars can commence :D

Even if the game was altered in such a way that big merges and WWs ceased to exist, which will never happen, people will always find something else to moan about.

DeletedUser46395

Okay we'll take it there. But you'll make your post there in reply to start off.

Not sure I'll bother. It's very clear you don't understand Pat's post in this thread, which makes any discussion fairly pointless.
It's quite astonishing that in a thread about the stupidity of people who don't understand the game constantly banging on about people with low BP you decide to have a go at me because of my perceived low BP. Even I wouldn't write a script like that, nobody would believe anyone would be that dense. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54451

Not sure I'll bother. It's very clear you don't understand Pat's post in this thread, which makes any discussion fairly pointless.
I'm suffering a cold right now and it's a bit late. I may have misinterpreted so I'd like to retract my statement. I thought you made the comment about the stupid things people said in this thread. But I guess you were referring to the forum as a whole? But I'm quick to defend myself just my nature

Moving on. Mr.Cornetto is a man I respect because he's actually a fighter. And yeah my stats are nothing to boast about. But hey when you're not using doubles and spamming manties what else is there to say. I guess I just like the old school demanding units from farming villages method XD

But ill have my next goal moving into the top 50 fighters.

About always finding something to moan about. I agree to a certain extent. People always find faults in a game but the end-game should be taken serious. Just would be nice to see different alternatives.

DeletedUser46395

Yup, I meant the forum as a whole, it wasn't targeted at anyone in particular. But then you gave me some material. ;)

DeletedUser31163

Pat your right about lots in your post. But I will say, as much as grepo can make friends in RL, it can equally destroy them. You chose to lose friends to satisfy the need to seek a victory by simming. You tried to break our alliance for your own benefits, without looking at the consequences of friendships in RL. Wish ya luck hope it worked out for you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Van Helsing

Phrourach
r u kidding me please tell me this is a joke surly no one is this stupid

lol - unfortunately it's not a joke ha ha - seems the guy has no idea!!!!
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif

Last edited:

DeletedUser54451

r u kidding me please tell me this is a joke surly no one is this stupid
It's actually not as stupid as you think. Over 300 units a day in a city by demanding units. 3 days and you got 1k units. Then you simply use pop growth to get the other 1k and you got good land nuke to hit in no time.
lol - unfortunately it's not a joke ha ha - seems the guy has no idea!!!!
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif
Yeah I obviously have no idea yet I have 100k more bp's than you. oh yeah. stop simming away there big girl.

DeletedUser48256

It's actually not as stupid as you think. Over 300 units a day in a city by demanding units. 3 days and you got 1k units. Then you simply use pop growth to get the other 1k and you got good land nuke to hit in no time.

Demanding resources gets you troops far quicker than that bud. Add in res from other cities, pop growth/improved troop recruitment/relevant hero and that's a nuke in a day and a half.

3 hours for 12 slingers? Make that 72 for all six farming villages. 72 slingers is about 6.5k stone, that's about 6/7 10 minute demands.

Each to their own I guess.

Van Helsing

Phrourach

Yeah I obviously have no idea yet I have 100k more bp's than you. oh yeah. stop simming away there big girl.

Sorry I dont know who you are - you do a lot of talking but its all Blah Blah really.