Chill...lol...Inno makes the rules

Van Helsing

Phrourach
Is that you at ranked 171 fighters? Never heard of you either. Hmm at least my stats line up. I don't know about you though.

well at least I can brag about winning worlds
smiley_emoticons_eazy_cool01.gif

DeletedUser54451

well at least I can brag about winning worlds
smiley_emoticons_eazy_cool01.gif
Yay so fun right. To build cities to maximum points. Sipping wine in hick land while ya sim to victory! You're not gonna win this one however because there's so many people plotting to build at least a wonder against you guys you won't be able to get all 7 anyway. Just thought I'd relay that fact to you. Have fun nonetheless.

Van Helsing

Phrourach
Yay so fun right. To build cities to maximum points. Sipping wine in hick land while ya sim to victory! You're not gonna win this one however because there's so many people plotting to build at least a wonder against you guys you won't be able to get all 7 anyway. Just thought I'd relay that fact to you. Have fun nonetheless.

Ha ha - shows you dont play much - checked your stats

The object of the game for me - win

The object of the game for you - moan on forum about how you could have been

Victory will do - got plenty of crowns - you get a certificate you know - oh you wouldn't know

DeletedUser48256

Building wonders is boring and crowns don't mean poo nowadays but at the end of the day that's how you 'win' the game so that's what players will do.

Only way you can spice it up is to try and block the winning alliance(s) by building a single wonder (still means building a wonder but the less boring option haha) and then enjoy the ensuing fight as the top alliances desperately scramble to break that wonder.

If 3 or 4 minor alliances each agreed to try build a different wonder to level 10 it would make the game a helluva lot more interesting.

Personally, I don't want to send a single resource to a wonder so I will just focus on fighting and having fun whilst the world is still around but I would love to see at least one minor alliance build one.

Van Helsing

Phrourach
Building wonders is boring and crowns don't mean poo nowadays but at the end of the day that's how you 'win' the game so that's what players will do.

Only way you can spice it up is to try and block the winning alliance(s) by building a single wonder (still means building a wonder but the less boring option haha) and then enjoy the ensuing fight as the top alliances desperately scramble to break that wonder.

If 3 or 4 minor alliances each agreed to try build a different wonder to level 10 it would make the game a helluva lot more interesting.

Personally, I don't want to send a single resource to a wonder so I will just focus on fighting and having fun whilst the world is still around but I would love to see at least one minor alliance build one.

Yes, as seen on previous Worlds smaller alliances will build one wonder and one team will get the 4 for victory - those who stay on the server long enough will get the seven as players leave.

DeletedUser54451

Yes, as seen on previous Worlds smaller alliances will build one wonder and one team will get the 4 for victory - those who stay on the server long enough will get the seven as players leave.
I'll be staying long enough then. :p

DeletedUser

Pat your right about lots in your post. But I will say, as much as grepo can make friends in RL, it can equally destroy them. You chose to lose friends to satisfy the need to seek a victory by simming. You tried to break our alliance for your own benefits, without looking at the consequences of friendships in RL. Wish ya luck hope it worked out for you.
Welcome in the Club!

DeletedUser48582

Building a single wonder is hard enough considered EXT size... What i dont get is why the top 5 alliances dont join forces and challange (= fight) the number one? Does Bloods and TiN really think they have a fair shoot at making 4 wonders before EXT?

Only way to make it is if Noobies, TiN and Bloods divide the wonders between them but that wont make a winning alliance - only a "draw". But perhaps thats what it takes to force the top 10 to fight each other :) in that case this server will be a long one which i wouldnt mind at all :)

DeletedUser38168

Is that you at ranked 171 fighters? Never heard of you either. Hmm at least my stats line up. I don't know about you though.

how come u choose not to point out my fighter rank or my abp rank o thats right cose i have over 1 million points more then u and i not done anything in well over a week

but please do tell me how i am wrong and i dont know have to play this game

how i can re que every city of troops in 1 day have them ready in around 36 hours but this is wrong ??

DeletedUser48538

I think this is my 5th or 6th post in 6 yrs....The best part of this game is the people...and folks that complain about gold,politics,no fighting should look to the game developers and the company that owns them to complain.

The last I checked this game isnt won by fighting. Its won by shipping resources and dumping favor at a faster rate than your opponents.....Now if someone can explain to this old man what that has to do with fighting ill be glad to listen...I am pretty sure I know how to do this and i know how to fight...Lots of folks pop off in the forums about the type of play that is going in this world and other worlds (your not fighting, your simming to a win,etc) ..let me let you in a little secret folks...We as players dont make the rules...Innogames does...So stop wasting everyones time complaining about types of play ,and play-- if you think you smarter,tougher or better than another alliance-- do us all a favor and play by the rules that are in place in the world you are playing and stop moaning about it.....

I can be clearer for you... Stop posting stuff about how we all should be playing and just play..Do your talking in game and leave the threads in the forum to folks that are actually entertaining folks like Bear--( who i find absolutely hysterical every time he posts) . This constant drival from world to world about pacts, cuddling and the like is just silly...

The tactics are driven by the goals not by the players or the leaders....If you want to win you have to read your situation on the board and decide how to achieve it... and logic , position and activity drive the tactics but the goal is the part that is the common thread through all of this that steers the boat....So if you want to win you have to out produce your competition at the end...Breaking a wonder is almost impossible with active folks defending...

I will admit the best worlds for me have always been the worlds that i havent wanted to win. I hate WW and think that they should be abolished. The sad part is that the game developers havent found a way in 6 yrs to replace what they put in place to signal who has won... You fight for 6 months to a year and sim for 1 month to win...so you are fighting with the expressed goal of not fighting at the end to win...Seems rather silly to me.. but ,hey ,this the game... If you dont like it ,go play another one....

On a similar vent-- This is game folks not RL...so stop taking things so damn seriously... I can compete against my friends and enemies alike...most of my best friends in this game at one time were enemies... i like a lot of my so called enemies in this game...lol..so realize if you carry this stuff around like its real life and "hate" others for what they do in a game? Do the rest of us a favor and just grow up....ITS A GAME....I have met some great people and hung out with them in RL...I can tell you this can be a platform to meet some great people and do some great things in RL if you just approach it like its meant to be played- LIKE A GAME..

So do us all a favor folks-- stop picking on folks-- stop moaning and play the game and have fun
Nah dude, your all dead meat. All you weaklings can pretend your safe playing your diplomacy games. I have all the time in the world to kill off rabble like you. Im here to fight and win, to crush your beliefs and force you to abondon hope. You old people who think your connections and relationships mean squat can all RIP. inno made the game, i make the rulez.

wreakedhavoc

Phrourach
Nah dude, your all dead meat. All you weaklings can pretend your safe playing your diplomacy games. I have all the time in the world to kill off rabble like you. Im here to fight and win, to crush your beliefs and force you to abondon hope. You old people who think your connections and relationships mean squat can all RIP. inno made the game, i make the rulez.
funniest thing about this game is that, threats come out the mouth of noobs always

DeletedUser48538

funniest thing about this game is that, threats come out the mouth of noobs always

I don't care for WW. My purpose is to crush you when you step to the fields. This game whack anyways, Im just here to kill all the filth i can before im done with yall. How about yall quit grepo, then play a good game, like Eve Online?

Yea i did that. Maybe try Stellaris. Something other than this lolol

DeletedUser42792

Nothing i like better than folks shooting their mouth off....i do my talking in the game ..lol.....last i checked you arent knocking on my door, nor are u using your in game name...so why not stop by and show this "old man" how u play the game...me, i do my best talking where it counts...not on the forums ;)

DeletedUser54699

Yeh whats your IGN? If you are going to "Crush" us, I'd like the honour of knowing who it will be.

DeletedUser54433

Yet he is playing, and was playing under his forum name when he made that post :D

He was kicked from WiB because of his toxicity and lack of teamplay, as he thinks he is the best player alive

He then was taken under the wing of Noobs, but i suspect he wont last there long either

DeletedUser46395

Vato's made it to Last of the Rim Lords now. Rated by The Nag as Category 3. :)