Chill...lol...Inno makes the rules

DeletedUser46391

I'd still be very surprised if Extortion don't still use noobies to try to disrupt Hammer and drills ww attempts.

DeletedUser54433

He's with us now. So we'll see what happens lol.
Vato managed to get himself kicked from yet another alliance
The self-proclaimed 'Best Grepolis player ever' sure is the best at something... Being booted

DeletedUser54451

Vato managed to get himself kicked from yet another alliance
The self-proclaimed 'Best Grepolis player ever' sure is the best at something... Being booted
Yeah he was stirring crap in our skype chat about being the best, and blah blah blah. He was trying to go for some big targets and barely having any cities to attack with lol. We told him to take it slow and build up first but there's no reasoning with him. He ending up leaving not getting kicked. He's gonna make his retreat in 63 or something lol.

DeletedUser54360

BUT I LIKE PICKING ON WG! HE MAKES IT SO EASY!
It is not like I get overly exercised about these exchanges of pleasantries.

One would likely consider I GIVE AS GOOD AS I get but humanity and a deep strain of kindness stops me abusing my mental agility to hurt others. I only go for the throat when someone is being a complete NOOB. AND MOST OF MY AVID FOLLOWERS appreciate the humour mixed with rational anaylsis ( on rare occasions ).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54360

Yeah he was stirring crap in our skype chat about being the best, and blah blah blah. He was trying to go for some big targets and barely having any cities to attack with lol. We told him to take it slow and build up first but there's no reasoning with him. He ending up leaving not getting kicked. He's gonna make his retreat in 63 or something lol.

Hold on a minute that's my line! Plagiarist ! " Possibly the best Grepo player no-one has ever heard of." COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT methinks?

DeletedUser54360

Sorry I dont know who you are - you do a lot of talking but its all Blah Blah really.

If you are going to be rude. Add some humour. You must be the most pointlessly boring rude contributor to this forum. Fantastic job you are doing of making sure no one will touch you with a barge pole in later worlds to come.

DeletedUser54360

Demanding resources gets you troops far quicker than that bud. Add in res from other cities, pop growth/improved troop recruitment/relevant hero and that's a nuke in a day and a half.

3 hours for 12 slingers? Make that 72 for all six farming villages. 72 slingers is about 6.5k stone, that's about 6/7 10 minute demands.

Each to their own I guess.

you are missing the point . If his queues are full he might as well do that . Once you get to 30 cities it is hellish difficult to get time for everything. I don't use BOTS so if you have 2 hours you get as much as possible in that time frame.

It is too easy to prove your own theory. Consider what he actually said . There is a novel approach.

DeletedUser54360

how come u choose not to point out my fighter rank or my abp rank o thats right cose i have over 1 million points more then u and i not done anything in well over a week

but please do tell me how i am wrong and i dont know have to play this game

how i can re que every city of troops in 1 day have them ready in around 36 hours but this is wrong ??

no one said you cant play the game. Just can't stop being needlessly unpleasant. God knows I have tried fruitlessly to access your inner nice guy.

DeletedUser48256

you are missing the point . If his queues are full he might as well do that . Once you get to 30 cities it is hellish difficult to get time for everything. I don't use BOTS so if you have 2 hours you get as much as possible in that time frame.

It is too easy to prove your own theory. Consider what he actually said . There is a novel approach.

It's pretty difficult to have 7 'batches' in the queue at a time, and normally by that point the city is maxed on pop. If you're extremely short on time then MAYBE it's better to demand troops, but if you have the time to transfer res between cities you should always do that.

DeletedUser46130

One would likely consider I GIVE AS GOOD AS I get but humanity and a deep strain of kindness stops me abusing my mental agility to hurt others. I only go for the throat when someone is being a complete noob. AND MOST OF MY AVID FOLLOWERS appreciate the humour mixed with rational anaylsis ( on rare occasions ).
There is humor in your analysis? You have avid followers? whaaaaaaaaaat!
tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54360

It's pretty difficult to have 7 'batches' in the queue at a time, and normally by that point the city is maxed on pop. If you're extremely short on time then MAYBE it's better to demand troops, but if you have the time to transfer res between cities you should always do that.

You are being more reasonable now.. Not every player has max warehouse so batches can b equite small especially if players are Conquest habit formed.

DeletedUser51423

Please watch your language. I let a lot of things slide, for the sake of this place is supposed to be fun, but y'all really need to start thinking about the language you use when responding to people.

DeletedUser54360

One would likely consider I GIVE AS GOOD AS I get but humanity and a deep strain of kindness stops me abusing my mental agility to hurt others. I only go for the throat when someone is being a complete NOOB. AND MOST OF MY AVID FOLLOWERS appreciate the humour mixed with rational anaylsis ( on rare occasions ).

I am sorry I dont use the term noob we all know I find that derogatory term offensive lets edit with "v A complete twister "

DeletedUser54360

Please watch your language. I let a lot of things slide, for the sake of this place is supposed to be fun, but y'all really need to start thinking about the language you use when responding to people.
i got your point. will try to moderate