Chi's super pre-made.

DeletedUser

Chi's Super Pre-made

As activity dies down in Chi its clear that a new start is needed. This alliance will be made up of the best players from the best alliances from the world Chi. Hopefully we can all head in the same direction and fit within 1 alliance! If not well then some adjustments will be made. The direction we will be heading is O44 because it's easy to set up base there.

The Name:

The League of Schizo Titans in Totally Obliterated Tights

Interested players:

Epiik SniPez
ThisMN
Dazzler66

Possible founders, leaders etc.

NoeFear - Council
Shugieee - Founder
Bohemond - Founder
France04 - Defense Leader
CrusnicXIII - Council
Sasukepran - Offense Leader
Stepanovs - Diplomat

Confirmed players:

Bohemond
Chubs1996
CrusnicXIII
Dev7in
Donpedro123
Fjunis
France04
Greedee
Hb Jazz
Jconrad7
Jormadlach
Kersor
LoveSweet
Manny40
Martin2869
Nuriko
NoeFear
Not Measter
Opooka
Oubay
Paperwait
Phyro
Sasukepran
Shugieee
Sky7051
ssboarder75
Stepanovs
StrikeHard
The Dodger
Theorder
UKStevie
Wandle

Anyone in the top 150 attackers/defenders/fighters.
Anyone who was in Super NovaZ in Delphi.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

An app you have to fill out:

Have you ever been in either top 150 attackers, defenders, fighters for over a month?
What should the alliance be called?
Are you willing to stay semi-active until we find said world?
Do you want a role within the alliance?

DeletedUser

lol.. u are surely quick into this...
cant we change names... :D :D

DeletedUser27644

Have you ever been in either top 150 attackers, defenders, fighters for over a month? Never, I still am not :p
What should the alliance be called? CHIneseians or CHInese Invaders
Recommend two founders and leaders. All from different alliances. Blah I'll need a list of candidates.
Are you willing to stay semi-active until we find said world? No, I prefer to be fully active.
Do you want a role within the alliance? Mod privs & internal forums please/council

EDIT, more names: Chi Whirlwind, Chi Storm, Destroyers of Chi, Come and Chi 4 yourself, Chi are going to win.

DeletedUser

Niceee, You made a topic already ;P

I think we should get some names down, and see what ppl like, and hope we get a good Hero World to make this happen!

DeletedUser21270

yes it didnt take long did it!

well here is my application.

Have you ever been in either top 150 attackers, defenders, fighters for over a month? yes i have and i believe still am.
What should the alliance be called? ???? will think of a name to suggest soon i think
Recommend two founders and leaders. All from different alliances. It looks like we shall have plenty to choose from!
Are you willing to stay semi-active until we find said world? As previously mentioned i would prefer to be fully active until the time
Do you want a role within the alliance? If no one wants any role that is open i would be more than happy to step up if required. i do have experience put it that way.

DeletedUser

Have you ever been in either top 150 attackers, defenders, fighters for over a month?: I'm currently ranked 115 in overall points and rank 80 in defenders
What should the alliance be called? Chitarific :D
Recommend two founders and leaders. All from different alliances. Shugieee and Shugieee
Are you willing to stay semi-active until we find said world? Si, yes, sim
Do you want a role within the alliance? Possibly, depending on the leaders

DeletedUser

Have you ever been in either top 150 attackers, defenders, fighters for over a month?
Maybe, currently 153 def, 165 attack, 155 fighter
What should the alliance be called? CHImontsers, CHIa pets, CHI stars
Recommend two founders and leaders. All from different alliances. Whoever's clever
Are you willing to stay semi-active until we find said world? Always am
Do you want a role within the alliance? Maybe...

DeletedUser

I've accepted all of you :D If you guys could spread the message around to your alliance that'd be great.

DeletedUser23971

Have you ever been in either top 150 attackers, defenders, fighters for over a month? Never, I still am not :p
What should the alliance be called? CHIneseians or CHInese Invaders
Recommend two founders and leaders. All from different alliances. Blah I'll need a list of candidates.
Are you willing to stay semi-active until we find said world? No, I prefer to be fully active.
Do you want a role within the alliance? Mod privs & internal forums please/council

EDIT, more names: Chi Whirlwind, Chi Storm, Destroyers of Chi, Come and Chi 4 yourself, Chi are going to win.

Well that makes two of us

Thai-Chi, CHIn up - Don't worry I'll get my coat

Some may think I have always been semi active. I am cutting worlds - 2 max from now

This time I would like to fight and follow

Be interesting to see if the next hero world is revolt - worth waiting for as we all know once you are in it is hard to quit.

DeletedUser

i see I was added into this :)

Well, I would like the position of Founder, if others find me acceptable. I promise that you will not have peace, there will be war and that the alliance will be fun. And I will editor the newspaper for you.

Names: Titanus et Ares

I also vote for: Shugieee or LadyPeace for Co-Founder with UKStevie as Leader. I will select my second leader at a later date (ie: when someone else steps up for it ans is not from KiT/Obliterate)

I also vote UKStevie as Warmaster for the alliance. As for council, I say Noefear to be on it for definite.

and yes, I have been in the top 150 fighters for a while now. I still am ;) and Defenders. And maybe attackers. Currently ranked 165th.

DeletedUser27644

I've accepted all of you :D If you guys could spread the message around to your alliance that'd be great.

*Hands out flyers to Shugieee* Here, your mail system works better than mine :D

Oh & my answer to the first question, was in jest ( in case no-one picked up on it)

DeletedUser

I'll add UKStevie + LadyPeace once someone confirms that they'll join.

DeletedUser

looking pretty decent right now... Maybe I'll return to chi for this.

DeletedUser

Have you ever been in either top 150 attackers, defenders, fighters for over a month? - I'm 430 attackers and 88 defenders that put me 168 fighters
What should the alliance be called? - Will have to think about that
Recommend two founders and leaders. All from different alliances. - Bohemond 1V and StrikeHard could be founders
Are you willing to stay semi-active until we find said world? - staying fully active should be better
Do you want a role within the alliance? - what about defense deputy ?

DeletedUser

Several times on several worlds
What should the alliance be called?
People are over using CHI in all of the names, so go with something no one else is using like "CELESTIAL BEING"
Recommend two founders and leaders. All from different alliances. SasukePran and StrikeHard
Are you willing to stay semi-active until we find said world? full active
Do you want a role within the alliance? council/leader

DeletedUser

You're going to have to raise that abp France in the HW! But I like the fact you can take care of yourself.

You're both accepted. For those of you who can't remember CrusnicXIII was a player who used to successfully play Chi right back at the start.