Chi's super pre-made.

DeletedUser

That name will never work, it is too long, the game won't allow it.
I think 23 characters is the max length.

That's what I thought. Then i tested it in Delphi :D You'll all find me under 'Sors', I'll create the account soon.

No no you're right, came up as The League of Schizo Tit and finished there :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm interested.

Nope never been in top 150s' but currently i am in top 190s'.
Don't like the name. It should Awesome Alliance(probably)
Founders:Well,also MX and senseless ,SHOULD be there.Also Pitoof,Oscar .
Activity: Certainly,i'll be active!!! Hell yes I'll be.
Role: Hmmmmm,mmmmm,yes if the leaders want they can make me a recruiter.

DeletedUser

I'm interested.

Nope never been in top 150s' but currently i am in top 190s'.
Don't like the name. It should Awesome Alliance(probably)
Founders:Well,also MX and senseless ,SHOULD be there.Also Pitoof,Oscar .
Activity: Certainly,i'll be active!!! Hell yes I'll be.
Role: Hmmmmm,mmmmm,yes if the leaders want they can make me a recruiter.

I'm going to have to say no because of the less than 25k abp. It's nothing personal.

DeletedUser23971

I joined Hero World with my 1st world alliance and we picked a region (NW)

We had players in 45, 44, 55 which isn't a problem in the long run - but awkward at the start.

Just going to speak to Oubay off here

We have 120 spaces and a lot of people we know will be an asset, either simply with skill, organisation, loyalty or a good combination of the three

DeletedUser

The oceans don't matter much on the first day as you know you're going to be close together but at first you want to secure at least one ocean. If your spread into three that would be much more trouble. The oceans don't matter much it's the distance between the players. All players have been specially selected or accepted.

ASAP ON MONDAY AND GO NW.

DeletedUser

u guys sure about this.. better wait for a hero world
I Agree and that is OB plan so i don't think you will see us in Naxos as we are only looking to take the elite from chi into Hero with us and chi is not dead yet as we just got off 2 major war an still more to come it's only dead to the people who is not playing.

DeletedUser

I .........chi is not dead yet as we just got off 2 major war an still more to come it's only dead to the people who is not playing.

I expect Chi will die now. There was just about enough interest to get some attacks organised over the last few days but a significant number of people have said that's enough for them. My view is that there will be some local skirmishes but no more major Ops.

DeletedUser

Far from dead, well amongst the active players. My old account just ghosted :( We'll invite you guys in about a months time if you still want to play around us :p So far so good, everyone apart from Greedee and someone else have received the message and will join ASAP tomorrow NW.

Since the awesome name was too big I've decided to go with the name Black HoleZ, at least until we come up with a good name. I have a good reason for the name which I will explain in-game.

DeletedUser

I'll be coming home ASAP* to found it :)

*Roughly around 3-4 hours after launch.

DeletedUser

Good-Luck guys with the new server!
I won't make it in this one, but when another decent one comes out or even the Hero world, I'll prob be around ;)

DeletedUser

It's a shame you aren't joining! Hopefully see you on another world, or this :p

DeletedUser

u guys shoulda made this on knossos, this world is too slow