Chi's super pre-made.

DeletedUser

a name
THE NEW HUMAN EMPIRE

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well If this alliance works it will be one of the most powerful alliances ever. Chi is the best and strongest world. However I will not be joining(Don't like 80% of you) with some of the members here and I doubt that this alliance will work. Am I the only one who is looking at the members of this pre made and seeing a whole bunch of people who hate each other. There are backstabbers, quitters, cheaters and others. I think that this alliance will be dominated by KiT and obliterate so good luck to the ones who aren't. I should get +rep for not listing names :)

DeletedUser

Well If this alliance works it will be one of the most powerful alliances ever. Chi is the best and strongest world. However I will not be joining(Don't like 80% of you) with some of the members here and I doubt that this alliance will work. Am I the only one who is looking at the members of this pre made and seeing a whole bunch of people who hate each other. There are backstabbers, quitters, cheaters and others. I think that this alliance will be dominated by KiT and obliterate so good luck to the ones who aren't. I should get +rep for not listing names :)

I think it comes down to putting our differences aside and using the knowledge that we may not like the person but we can respect each other. Respect can work for making a dominant force in this alliance. I think if everyone respects each other... we will simply destroy the competition. Flat out, destroy.

DeletedUser

Tbf you're nooby. There's a thing like called mergers and it sometimes happens when two alliances hate each other and merge and turn to be the best. Well this is exactly the same except it ranges from everyone and we already get along. This alliance will not get dominated by KiT and Obliterate because they won't be there, it's a new alliance where everyone is equal. Now of my thread :)

DeletedUser

I personally dont hate anyone and from the looks of things everyone seems to be getting along just fine here in the forums. I think everyone will set aside what little quarrels exist and make this alliance the best alliance to ever grace the oceans of Grepolis!

DeletedUser27644

Good players recognize, that in order to be the best you sometimes have to forget old rivalries.
I believe that is exactly what will happen here, the main problem in the formation of this alliance, won't be bringing the players together but instead in choosing the leaders.
Once the leaders are agreed upon, it should all run pretty smoothly.

DeletedUser

Have you ever been in either top 150 attackers, defenders, fighters for over a month? - Umm on chi? i'm ranked 10th attacker, 7th defender and 6th overall on Delphi. i must have been top 150 on chi before leaving though.
What should the alliance be called? - SuperAwesomeAlliance
Recommend two founders and leaders. All from different alliances. - Shugie or Jae are the only ones i know.
Are you willing to stay semi-active until we find said world? - Yep
Do you want a role within the alliance? - Nah

Don't be bitter, Glitter :D

DeletedUser28574

Have you ever been in either top 150 attackers, defenders, fighters for over a month?
Of course
What should the alliance be called?
I like that long one listed
Recommend two founders and leaders. All from different alliances.
Martin , or Shugiee
Are you willing to stay semi-active until we find said world?
Of course
Do you want a role within the alliance?
I Do not, I just like BP

DeletedUser

That's great Step, you've a got a great personality and I thought you might have liked that position. I'm trying to keep the positions equal between the alliances.

Opooka you're in :)

DeletedUser

Hey all, looks like a new world will be opening on Monday :) the settings are not to bad either :)

Speed: 2
Unit speed: 2
Conquer system: revolt
Alliance limit: 120
Beginner protection: 4 days
Morale: on

DeletedUser

We've found our world! :D I will send out a message!

EDIT: Message has been sent to everyone. We will be joining MONDAY and we will head NORTH WEST.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20621

The League of Totally Obliterated Schizo Titans in Tights

PERFECT!

DeletedUser

Looks like Chi dies on Monday then if we all move to Naxos (name of one of my cities... gotta be lucky!)

DeletedUser

Chi is pretty much dead anyway haha. Obliterate will soon win.