Passed Choose custom time for farming

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Haha my bad, when it comes to greek or egyptian mythology I tend to get on edge when people talk about it if it starts out looking wrong, I usually skip reading it all to disagreeing... you are right, the symbol of Horus and Ra look the same, the bottem halves are pretty much just switched around, the eye of horus is looking at you while Ra's is looking up, and the bottom right half of Ra's is more jagged. Sometimes they actually ARE the same with only slight changes that you wouldn't noticed unless you took time and compared the two closely.

Anyways, yes, off topic.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8396

Would like to start this conversation back up ON TOPIC ;)

Can anyone provide further thoughts on the idea?

DeletedUser18132

I'm fine with it, although I haven't farmed in 6 months or so...

DeletedUser

I love this idea. However if Booty isnt going to open new options then it is pointless to have booty related to this.
After all the scale is 5 mins to 4 hours ... booty would just allow it to be 5 mins to 8 hours. Which most people wouldnt use. I sleep 6 hrs and when I work (unemployed right now) I used to do another 4 hrs from work ... I doubt that many people use the 8 hr option, Ive always considered it a waste of time personally.
I would recommend either: (1) Provide two different equations, one for non-booty and a higher resource return for booty or (2) Just say booty gives 30% resources ... which we all miss.

DeletedUser29371

I love this idea. However if Booty isnt going to open new options then it is pointless to have booty related to this.
After all the scale is 5 mins to 4 hours ... booty would just allow it to be 5 mins to 8 hours. Which most people wouldnt use. I sleep 6 hrs and when I work (unemployed right now) I used to do another 4 hrs from work ... I doubt that many people use the 8 hr option, Ive always considered it a waste of time personally.
I would recommend either: (1) Provide two different equations, one for non-booty and a higher resource return for booty or (2) Just say booty gives 30% resources ... which we all miss.

dude i sleep 7-9h so why remove 8h 8h is the perfect thing.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

As I said I sleep for 6 hours and use "4 hours" option so that it is available when I wake up. I get more resources for four hours with 2 hours playing then eight hours with no extra playing. When I work I use it during the day to increase resources.
Even if it did, Booty will not increase your options. You are better off using four hours and getting booty to do something else OR to do something instead of Booty.
To be honest I was never interested in 8 hours, even if I was going to be gone for 8 hours, I wouldnt use more then 4 hours just incase I was wrong (eg: came home sick, decided not to go to work due to sickness, etc).
Since version 2.0 has come in, Booty has been useless to me.

DeletedUser8396

The time limit will be 8 hours regardless of booty.

Booty will either:

1. cease to exist

-OR-

2. Go back to what it was in 1.26...giving 30% more resources per click

DeletedUser11965

I don't like the set time thing.

I rather it just go back to 1.26 30% more resources :)

DeletedUser

Question - would it be simpler to break down how customizable the slider is? Every minute for the full 5 minute to 8 hr range? Or by 5 min periods etc.? Or the last option customizable for a time period between the last two options inclusive ( ie standard til the 8 hr option which is a 4 to 8 hour range at the players choice.) Would you need Booty researched, or be Premium in order to reap this benefit?

Great idea. +1 in spirit.

DeletedUser8396

Premium is not, nor will it ever be considered, a part of this idea.

Booty is irrelevant to this idea. This is what will happen:

1. The farms are customizable to the minute between 5 minutes to 8 hrs.
2. Booty will either go away, or give 30% more resources.

DeletedUser

Booty cannot be exiled from the Academy unless there is an equivalent to replace it. Losing it would leave imbalance in the Academy, and some people would be furious without it, since they can only do long-range farming trips.

It will also not revert back to 1.26. Regardless of whether it was a better system or not, I'm almost certain Inno wouldn't want to backtrack, no matter how small the issue was. The only worthwhile thought on this thread is the slider bar for farming. That is an option that Inno may take into consideration*. I'm not representing Inno here, just assuming the result by thinking in a business style.

DeletedUser

How about fully customized, But once set, hard to change it 1/day or week or even set in stone.
Booty removes the restriction.

DeletedUser31931

A good idea, but it would take way too long to farm when you have over 10 cities. Maybe there could be the original buttons and then a button that says custom. Then when the custom button is hit, the slide bar appears.

This would bring together the best of both worlds, customizability and efficiency

Status
Not open for further replies.