Passed Choose custom time for farming

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

If you're gone for 7 hours and you hit the queue for 4, which is the max without booty, and actually come back with an hour left, if you're queuing your farms for that hour, even with the down time you're farming more than hitting the 8hr option..

I don't see the need..

DeletedUser41495

What about making it so that you had the initial 4 times (5,20,90,240) and then if you researched booty you could get the slider?

DeletedUser

once u get more than 30 cities, it is such a drag to farm even if u do it every 8hrs. I'd rather have Inno allow farming all towns with one click.

DeletedUser

once u get more than 30 cities, it is such a drag to farm even if u do it every 8hrs. I'd rather have Inno allow farming all towns with one click.

I second this. You wanna make things convenient for the players so why not just add a button to farm for all cities and choosing the time of demand / loot at the same time? Would really help a lot and incline players to purchase this premium feature even more!

DeletedUser27700

I second this. You wanna make things convenient for the players so why not just add a button to farm for all cities and choosing the time of demand / loot at the same time? Would really help a lot and incline players to purchase this premium feature even more!

That idea has been suggested and passed.

DeletedUser8790

That idea has been suggested and passed.

Yeah, That and a nickle will get you 5 cents, Has anything in this ideas section ever been implemented?, I would hope that is a yes but I cannot name anything, Maybe inno should promote that and list what they are somewhere, or do they?

DeletedUser25249

As good an idea it is, ive seen somewhere on the forum that it would make finding farm bots harder, so this wont happen anytime soon.

DeletedUser8396

As good an idea it is, ive seen somewhere on the forum that it would make finding farm bots harder, so this wont happen anytime soon.

We shouldn't deny excellent features such as this simply because of bots. Bots will have an advantage over true players no matter what you do, but this idea does help level the playing field a bit.

Bots can be detected any number of ways, so I think it should still be given to the devs, implemented, and enjoyed.

Status
Not open for further replies.