Choose Your Settings!

What World Settings Do You Want For The Next World?

• World Speed 1

Votes: 38 9.9%
  • World Speed 2

Votes: 141 36.7%
  • World Speed 3

Votes: 216 56.3%
  • Unit Speed 1

Votes: 47 12.2%
  • Unit Speed 2

Votes: 127 33.1%
  • Unit Speed 3

Votes: 207 53.9%
  • Alliance Cap 30

Votes: 101 26.3%
  • Alliance Cap 100

Votes: 231 60.2%
  • Alliance Cap 200

Votes: 51 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser25607

...But even if its free to join the golders wouldnt wanna join it bcoz they want the advantage and can play in a world where they can spend the gold....

If you think that gold is somehow decisive in the game - believe me, you have no chance in world without gold too. :)

Well, i'm gold user and i'll not join the world without possibility to use Administrator and "Farming Overview" (because playing without these tools is a pain). But that's all premiums good people need for the game. When you have 3 cities and more, very rarely (if at all) you will use gold for anything except "premium advisers". So 5 "advisers" - is it really that big edge in the game?

DeletedUser18366

It's just waiting for you to go to sleep. ;)

This world was one of the reasons I quit my only active world, Paros. I had no idea that I would be sitting here waiting for a month in between...

DeletedUser

Paying

You could make an entrance fee to the world. Like 5000 gold.

I would definitely pay this for a speed 6 revolt world that would have full access to all premium use all the way through without having to ever pay again while its open, This sounds very fair and much better than chucking in the odd £5/£10 and £20 all the time.

To those who think gold gives a massive advantage you would be wrong because you can not buy res with gold so gold users still find it hard to build any faster you have to farm much more for res than a non gold user that's why some may think your game is ruined gold just forces a gold user to need more res faster so you will get farmed heavily in the start of a world especially which is probably what grepo want after all it does eliminate there non paying customers pretty sharpish

DeletedUser18366

I would definitely pay this for a speed 6 revolt world that would have full access to all premium use all the way through without having to ever pay again while its open, This sounds very fair and much better than chucking in the odd £5/£10 and £20 all the time.

To those who think gold gives a massive advantage you would be wrong because you can not buy res with gold so gold users still find it hard to build any faster you have to farm much more for res than a non gold user that's why some may think your game is ruined gold just forces a gold user to need more res faster so you will get farmed heavily in the start of a world especially which is probably what grepo want after all it does eliminate there non paying customers pretty sharpish

Sounds amazing, but this would mean that you could use as much premium bonuses as you want. Rather, it would be better if you payed once and then had permanent access to all 5 advisers.

DeletedUser5819

Sounds amazing, but this would mean that you could use as much premium bonuses as you want. Rather, it would be better if you payed once and then had permanent access to all 5 advisers.
^this
I think that is what they did with the speed world.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Since a lot of this is repeating the same handful of questions over and over as well as people still asking for settings that are not gonna happen since the vote is closed or they want something we can't control, I'll be closing this thread. When we find out the release date of the next world a forum announcement will be made and there will be info on the log in page the same as always. Until then sit tight and let the anticipation build I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.