Choose Your Settings!

What World Settings Do You Want For The Next World?

• World Speed 1

Votes: 38 9.9%
  • World Speed 2

Votes: 141 36.7%
  • World Speed 3

Votes: 216 56.3%
  • Unit Speed 1

Votes: 47 12.2%
  • Unit Speed 2

Votes: 127 33.1%
  • Unit Speed 3

Votes: 207 53.9%
  • Alliance Cap 30

Votes: 101 26.3%
  • Alliance Cap 100

Votes: 231 60.2%
  • Alliance Cap 200

Votes: 51 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

It's a fair assumption that the delay in releasing a new world is probably tied to the fact that the update with the new UI was postponed. I would bet that Inno had planned to open a new world shortly after that update, and now is debating whether to wait until those bugs are worked out or just launch a new world before that update.

It would be cool if Inno could confirm whether the next world will or won't have the settings as voted.

DeletedUser

i hope they keep the 7 day login bonus till after the world comes out.

DeletedUser18366

Wheeeeen's the new world going to beee reeeleaasssed? *giggles hysterically*

I'm disappointing in you, Pushty. You get promoted and this is how you act? BT and Richard have pointed out numerous times that they will tell us as soon as they find out. Keep up this sort of childish behavior and I'll strip you of your moderator powers and lock you in the non-mod army's dungeon.

DeletedUser

Its getting too late...

Grepolis team much lazy then before as they were creating 2 worlds per month.its past 2 months since the last created.
and we are much awaiting for the new world madly.
need a final answer......
when are you create the new world?

DeletedUser18366

Grepolis team much lazy then before as they were creating 2 worlds per month.its past 2 months since the last created.
and we are much awaiting for the new world madly.
need a final answer......
when are you create the new world?

I really have a problem with people just coming up here, insulting the developers and managers, just basically thinking that this game belongs to them. The team are not lazy, and I doubt it is hard to create a world anyway. If you played this game before, then you would be used to waiting months for a new world to be released. Now either make polite and constructive comments or stop asking.

DeletedUser

would plus rep you if i could, thank you destructo completely agree, they work hard and should be respected.

DeletedUser41652

All I see is new incoming players moaning about when is the world being created.

I didn't even vote as I am playing in 2 worlds at the moment,
instead of crying like little girls, Play your current world while waiting.

Like 10destructer we use to wait for months for new world to come on we didn't moan then,
Then Inno started to release world about 2 weeks of each other,
players started moaning now moaning about when is the world. coming out?

Chalna: Ill +Rep 10destructer for you, For just setting the fact straight.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Patience young Jedi... your chance to lose all your cities will come soon enough.

lol, where did that come from Shadows.... i can see why people are moaning but i only see the point of moaning about it if your current world is coming to an end or there's a mass exodus happening because the WW's have finished on that world. if not then there's really no point moaning, just go back to your cities and alliance and continue fighting whatever war your in and keep an eye. i'm sure everybody has patience right?

DeletedUser

Comically that guy is moaning about waiting ages and we were all moaning about not waiting long enough. I bet Baudin read that and thought 'Can I ever win' haha

DeletedUser

I've been playing for a while now and have posted infrequently on the forums. I've been talking with a couple of my mates recently and we've asked each other when the new world is going to open up so many times now it's become a joke.

When I saw the recent (relatively) comments that so strongly struck a chord of, "Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?" I couldn't help but pop off.

It happens when it happens. I'm not on the development side of things here. I'm an end user. As long as they get it right when it happens and I get to do my thing from the launch date, what've I got to complain about?

So yeah. Cool your jets kids. Fuel up and make sure your gear is straight. When launch time comes, be ready.

That's my plan.
<weg>

-Shadows-

DeletedUser22650

the postponement will hopefully help, when i started at least 2-3 rings of rim oceans around the 4 core ones would fill up with players, on calydon my last outing only 1 ring filled up and that was barely populated, i think let everybody wait and build the hype, let everybody know they could be waiting 6-12 months for good settings to come around again and theyl have to fight harder to win their chunk of the map instead of jumping if they cant bust into the top 10 straight away

DeletedUser5819

I completely agree with Dux.

The constant new worlds only help the world-hoppers and not the serious players. Hopefully this is a new trend.

DeletedUser39847

Well said dux :)

I even noticed new players joining Idalium en55 :eek:

crazy :D:D

But yeah hopefully hoppers will...well cease to hop

DeletedUser

Thoughts

yes i say make out before you decide.

i don't see where you are coming from, some people like conquer, so to keep them playing conquer worlds are created, i like both, so i play both, but some hate revolt and won't play it. as to all the whining, inno has given us an amazing game for free, it stands to reason they try to get you to buy gold, you don't have to, and i haven't until recently, but it helps, and it supports inno.
some myth units are good.

faster worlds would create a huge rift between begginers and those who play 12 hours a day, there is a gap in speed 1, but in speed 6? that would be ridiculous.

I buy gold so the game for me is not free, I also spend much of my game time learning and chatting with players most who do not have a clue about the game i feel i probably kept a huge amount of people playing grepo who would have otherwise had quit, Anyway my finding are that experienced players feel the troops are all of balance and only a handful of what are available are worth building, The New menu bar caused more interruptions than was necessary and well i think that the menu bar should have been something you could have decided in game yourself through settings, then there is the promised hero's which are still not available.

My points to world speed is yes there are more active people and there are less active people but i play around 8-15 hours a day and playing a speed 1 is the most boring thing you could ever do, I do have a speed 1 account but mainly for the laugh with others not for the game play, I also play speed 3 and well even that gets boring at times, I do pay a lot of money out on this game and i feel that my opinion should be well noted, And well my perfect world and a world we have discussed about on skype would be speed 6, Revolt, Morale inactive, Alliance limit 50 and i could guarantee that anyone who i have spoken with plays a huge amount of hours per week and would sign into a world this fast also people who dedicate more time to the game are usually the ones who pay so basically speed 6 would be a much more profitable world than a speed one

DeletedUser

speed speed speed

no WW - make it a hero world and i will leave achilles and restart

DeletedUser

i would play a speed 6world, but most wouldn't and i still prefer conquer, it should not be eliminated.

Status
Not open for further replies.