Choose Your Settings!

What World Settings Do You Want For The Next World?

• World Speed 1

Votes: 38 9.9%
  • World Speed 2

Votes: 141 36.7%
  • World Speed 3

Votes: 216 56.3%
  • Unit Speed 1

Votes: 47 12.2%
  • Unit Speed 2

Votes: 127 33.1%
  • Unit Speed 3

Votes: 207 53.9%
  • Alliance Cap 30

Votes: 101 26.3%
  • Alliance Cap 100

Votes: 231 60.2%
  • Alliance Cap 200

Votes: 51 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser21549

I know that it will never happen but one world with no gold options would be very interesting... It would make the game more fair and it would be more skill than gold that mattered..
I think heavy gold users can spoil the fun for people who might not be able to afford to activate the premium. Most fun is it when they spend crazy amount of gold and then brag about their skill,, hehe.. Seen it alot... Actually i dont mind people using gold like that but they should all play on the same battlefied and let those who aint play on theirs...
I dont wanna win or loose bcoz of the gold..... so my wish would be one single world with no gold,, please Inno.,,,,please
U can work for free and without pay....cant u?

DeletedUser41934

You could make an entrance fee to the world. Like 5000 gold.

DeletedUser41934

Oh... never knew that about speed world so i was just making up numbers! but then again, no gold is allowed to be used in the world and lots of players who use gold! use a lot of it! it makes inno a fortune.

DeletedUser

Gold users wouldnt play because they wouldnt have the advantage.

So basically IM OUT

DeletedUser

We are giving YOU, the players, a chance to make your voice heard by voting for the settings you want to see on the next world. The takeover system will be conquest so that is not up for vote and morale will be decided at a later date so that is also off the table vote wise. However World Speed, Unit Speed, and Alliance Cap are fair game.​

The best settings should be:

Conquest
world speed 3
unit speed 2
ally capacity: 60

Please make a world like that! Marathon is closing now... we would need a new world to join.

DeletedUser

actually this would be best:

World Speed: 3
Unit Speed: 3
Beginner Protection: 5 Days
Alliance Cap: 99
Conquer System: Conquest
Morale: NO!

DeletedUser

But atleast this seetings would be good:
World Speed: 2
Unit Speed: 2
Beginner Protection: 5 Days
Alliance Cap: 100
Conquer System: Conquest
Morale: NO!

DeletedUser

how when and where will innogames announce the release of this new world?

DeletedUser21549

i never thought of it,,

5000 is a bit steep, isn't it? They had like 300 gold for speed world!

a entrance fee would be a good thing.. they get their money and the players get a fair battlefield
Not sure how much it would be though,,
But even if its free to join the golders wouldnt wanna join it bcoz they want the advantage and can play in a world where they can spend the gold....

In a few worlds i played with people from countries that might not have the best economy and where people cant invest the hard earned money on a game like this... So this could be Innogames way to give some charity...

Madbanshee

Phrourach
Having an entrance fee would be nice but it wouldn't attract newcomers to that world. I'm not complaining but I don't know if it's a good thing to have all experienced players (without any "noobs") or mixed (with noobs).

Status
Not open for further replies.