Choose Your Settings!

What World Settings Do You Want For The Next World?

• World Speed 1

Votes: 38 9.9%
  • World Speed 2

Votes: 141 36.7%
  • World Speed 3

Votes: 216 56.3%
  • Unit Speed 1

Votes: 47 12.2%
  • Unit Speed 2

Votes: 127 33.1%
  • Unit Speed 3

Votes: 207 53.9%
  • Alliance Cap 30

Votes: 101 26.3%
  • Alliance Cap 100

Votes: 231 60.2%
  • Alliance Cap 200

Votes: 51 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

We are giving YOU, the players, a chance to make your voice heard by voting for the settings you want to see on the next world. The takeover system will be conquest so that is not up for vote and morale will be decided at a later date so that is also off the table vote wise. However World Speed, Unit Speed, and Alliance Cap are fair game.​

Do we just reply to this to vote?

I vote for world speed 3, unit speed 3, alliance cap 100,

No moral.

DeletedUser

aarrrrrr more conquest worlds, Wish we could chose revolt or conquest because i really prefer Revolt

DeletedUser22650

The last conquest world released was over 3 months ago so that is not up for vote nor is morale. The only settings we have control over at this point are world speed, unit speed, and alliance cap. There's little point in stating or asking for non-morale/morale or revolt sadly

i realized that but added that it would have to be morale off because otherwise my vote would be irrelevant

If it were up to me I would name the world Agamemnon.
would need to be a hero server to be named for a person rather than a city

Last edited by a moderator:

skiboot

Phrourach
I really don't understand why Inno decided to release two revolt worlds with virtually the same settings within two months of each other.

Byllis
2013-08-27
Byllis settings : World speed is 1. Unit speed 2. Alliance limit is set at 100. Beginner protection is set to 5 days. Morale is Active. Conquer system: Revolt

Zacynthus
2013-07-02
Zacynthus settings : World speed is 1. Unit speed 2. Alliance limit is set at 250. Beginner protection is set to 6 days. Morale is Active. Conquer system: Revolt

Byllis really should have been a conquest world.

Last edited:

DeletedUser38291

Ski i totally agree with you. I won't be joining another world till i see a server with same speed or faster than Helorus. P.S i am back for good, ready and waiting for those poles to show up somewhere else ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21953

World Speed 3
Unit Speed 3
Alliance 30 <3

Totally agree with the smaller alliance cap. Wouldn't play another server ever again with anything over 50-60.

Also Conquest is terrible, would never play another of those either lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.