Choose Your Side

DeletedUser13647

Me and Aramay have been at it for a while today. Who do you support? Sovereign Guard/P.O.W/HSYMC or Illuminati/Legend of 300. For the arguments check out "PvP Illuminati vs. Have You Seen My Camel" and "The story of Ocean 63 and me" please respond because I'm done arguing.

DeletedUser

Requesting help already? *chuckles* God, and WHO'S the MRA Cal? *shakes head* I'm done with you.

DeletedUser13647

Help?

As I said I don't want to argue anymore; this isn't a plea for help. Do you even know what MRA stands for? Mass Recruiting Alliance. If I was asking for help in this it wouldn't make SG an MRA.

DeletedUser

Why ask for people to choose sides if you're not looking for someone to offer helping you? Unless you're just overly concerned with people liking you and agreeing with your side of the argument? If its the former than that's funny. If its the latter than thats pretentious and maybe a tad bit pathetic.

Yes, I know what an MRA is. I figured that's what you were doing here..recruiting for people to help you fight us; seeing as all three Sovereign alliances, with 102 members, only have 20 of you with more than 2 cities.

DeletedUser13647

I'm just seeing what people think. You don't have to go and judge every move I make.

DeletedUser

Hypocrite much?

I'm just seeing what people think. You don't have to go and judge every move I make.

Um, look who's talking. I was actually nice to you when I responded to your story posting. Then I see that you replied to my PnP thread and you said I was full of myself, called me a liar, among other things, not to mention you were just plain rude.

As I said before, don't dish it out if you can't take it back. But all the same, I apologize. People will remark on your thread in that thread Cal. You don't need to make a separate thread for it. It's why I thought you were recruiting people. So I apologize.

I have to get going though so..talk with you later. :)

DeletedUser13647

I'm new to these forums. I didn't realize a post that tried to state a different side of the story would be so offensive.

DeletedUser

hmmm, you know you two are the only ones applying to these threads.. maybe no-one really wants to take sides, or maybe they don't really care lol

instead of telling us about these arguements and 'he said this', 'he said that' and tell us what you to are doing in the game, some fighting and skills..

DeletedUser

I really dont care ;)

My alliance is at war with a bunch of other alliances but we dont go for the whole take sides in the forum thing.

If you had included why we should take your side then I would listen and decide.

DeletedUser

Me and Aramay have been at it for a while today. Who do you support? Sovereign Guard/P.O.W/HSYMC or Illuminati/Legend of 300. For the arguments check out "PvP Illuminati vs. Have You Seen My Camel" and "The story of Ocean 63 and me" please respond because I'm done arguing.

Supporting Calamack, because Aramay called AmmonJerro a noob, HE IS NOT A NOOB. (Otherwise, honestly, I don't care.)

And Aramay, calm yourself, the dude did nothing wrong, and you are not being very nice right now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

My side, the side of the third alliance that will come in and shut you both up.

DeletedUser

I'm looking for incentives. I expect a LOT of cookies before I can even consider petitions of support in a war I care nothing about.

Novaiess

DeletedUser

I'm looking for incentives. I expect a LOT of cookies before I can even consider petitions of support in a war I care nothing about.

Novaiess

we get cookies?

This just keeps getting better and better.....

DeletedUser

I vote for whoever has the most cookies.

I lean toward whoever provides milk with the cookies. Cookies without milk is like peanut butter without jelly or Disney without Drug addicted child stars. Throws the whole balance of the time space continuum out of whack, and that is sure to have an effect on attack timing...which is of great concern to me.

So...show me the milk!