Christian Soldiers

DeletedUser

as far as I know the greek gods are not acknowledged in the Bible..they are mentioned as pagan gods...etc..

@dnitch
i am a christian and might join..have to see i am on many other worlds..you should come up with another name though..
examples Sons of Thunder..John was called the Son of Thunder
Chariots of Fire
a good original one..Genesis..The Beginning..
Brotherhood of Christ...idk just some ideas..=)

I kind of like Sons of Thunder, that's good. I'll keep it Christian Soldiers on the forum- though I may make a new forum because people are pissy.

^^ double post ?

hahaha oh dai

and DNitch why is it that wen i read ur posts i get this sour flashback of paladinknight? lol

but good luck on ur alliance :D lets see whose lasts longer :p Christian Soldiers or my Team Alpha Super Awesome Cool Dynamite Elite Spartan Wolf Squadron

I don't know who paladinknight is, but I guess I'll like him?

Cool name, but you might want to shorten it...?

Guys...as I said in my earlier post there is nothing wrong with the basis of this alliance, however, the recent posts have gone way off-topic and walked the fine line between debating G-d vs Science and flaming. Keep this thread about member recruitment, and leave your gripes about religion at the door.

DNitch, try to keep from espousing the Gospel. Not everyone appreciates proselytization. Also, keep from being baited into those debates.

Oliaxel, put an end to your baiting. We know you're not joining this alliance as you're joining Fo Shizzle, so just leave this thread alone.

Sorry, I didn't mean to proseletyze. I felt more on the defensive than anything, and didn't even know why. I mean, what did I do? I only shared the part about Jesus to answer his charge that all religions are the same. If I thought that, I'd guess I'd be more of a universalist or unitarian- so I obviously disagreed. I may have gone too far in explaining why. Again, I'm sorry.

Thanks a LOT for stepping in. I felt like I was being attacked and want this thread to be about recruitment too. I appreciate it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

STOP DOUBLE POSTING!!!!!!!!!!! And the whole: Life aint a book because I'm holding the pen. ITS HIS SIGNATURE! Sorry, I'm not normally like this, I just got annoyed.

DeletedUser

STOP DOUBLE POSTING!!!!!!!!!!! And the whole: Life aint a book because I'm holding the pen. ITS HIS SIGNATURE! Sorry, I'm not normally like this, I just got annoyed.

That's fine, I know that. But he left no post, just his signature. Why mess with the thread at all if all you're going to do is leave the signature. Obviously, the signature WAS his message- hello!

DeletedUser

Umm, DNitch, next time you de-rep me, don't call me a "donkey's behind".

DeletedUser

Where are Christian Soldiers setting up?

I am down to join. I love Jesus. What location on the map are you selecting to start in??