Closed Christmas Advent Calendar - December 8th - Count the city points

Hydna

Grepolis Team
christmas%20logo(1).png

Welcome to Day 8 of our Advent Calendar.

Today we have a City Points Puzzle. Look at the buildings in this city. What is the minimum points this could be.

Prizes

1st 800
2nd 400

3rd 300

stadt%C3%BCbersicht.png

Add up the total points here and give a number e.g 7500. The 3 players who are closest to the correct answer will win.

Last edited:

Hydna

Grepolis Team
Ok next Comp. Will give you a starter clue here:

Look at the buildings. As buildings grow they look different. As an initial clue the temple must be minimum level 15 because lower than that you do not have the domelike structure. 15 Temple levels is 636 points.

Hydna

Grepolis Team
One of you has pointed out that the temple needs to be level 16. He's right the dome structure shown is levels 16-25. I am also being asked for wiki pages. Normally I would just direct you straight to them but here i will just send you to the temple page to verify the clue. Now you know its level 16 you also know the points are 685.

https://wiki.en.grepolis.com/wiki/Temple

Hydna

Grepolis Team
It turns out our wiki has some slight errors. I will review it but for the purposes of this comp anyone within 20 points of the correct answer will be deemed to have the correct answer. The data used is an actual city so accurate.

Hydna

Grepolis Team
Well we have one player with the perfect answer and a few were very close.
This is the correct city build:

Screenshot-2020-12-08-at-23-41-28.png

1st @Sorin Markov 800 gold
2nd @Maximus Alexandreus 400 gold
3rd @sydroman 300 gold

Well done - there were a lot of close answers and this has brought to light some wiki issues which we will correct.