Closed Christmas Advent Calender - December 9th Mini Quiz.

Hydna

Grepolis Team
christmas%20logo(1).png

Welcome to Day 9 of our Advent Calendar. Today our Mod Consiglieri has a Mini Quiz for you. He thinks it's a tough one but judging by some of your past performances I'm not so sure. You only have until 9am on the 10th here though so maybe he's right.......

Prizes for the Winners

1st Prize 800 Gold
2nd Prize 400 Gold

3rd Prize 300 Gold

Grepo%20Christma.jpg

1. A player with 2 million points attacks a 200,000 point enemy player. Considering morale is active, what is the morale penalty applied to the attacker?

2. The cultural point increase for every cultural level is constant. Answer True or False

3. During the Domination era, ghost cities are not counted as part of the cities in the Domination count. True or false.

4. In what circumstance, do researches such as Phalanx or Battering Ram apply to a siege?

5. Is it possible for mythical units, belonging to 2 different Gods, to be found at a city?

6. In the Olympus endgame only the besieger of a temple may cast spells on incoming attacks.
a) During a siege. Answer True or false?
b) After the temple is taken. Answer True or false?

7. Any CS city may be used to conquer a city placed under revolt by a given player. However, the city must have Revolt researched. Answer True or false?

8. From the following options, what's the maximum possible amount of days a player can be found under Vacation Mode (VM)?
A) 70
B) 84
C) 98
D) 112

9. If I wish to power up a Hydra attack, what spell should I pick?

10. In Casual worlds Blessed cities under protection can be changed in the Agora anytime, if the city is not under attack or under siege/revolt. Answer True or False?

Post your answers below. They will vanish but we can still see them. Just hit reply to this thread.

smiley-emoticons-xmas-kilroy-kamin.gif

Last edited:

Hydna

Grepolis Team
Ok guys well done here. No one managed 10/10 but 3 players managed 9/10. I have therefore just split the prize and all 3 get 500 gold each.

They are:

@abagigi68 , @thunder123 and @Kal Gordon

Answers:
Consiglieri’s Quiz

1. 80%. A 200,000 point player must have a minimum city count of 12, hence soft capping the morale at 80%, regardless the attackers size.

2. True. Is always 3.

3. False.

4. Only if the technologies are researched on the besieging city.

5. Yes, but only in a siege scenario.

6. a)True. B) false

7. False.

8. D 112 days, provided registration date rolls over at the end of the first 56 VM days elapsing, allowing for additional 42 days and 14 premium bought days.

9. Heroic Power.

10. False. Protection change has also a 7d cooldown time.

Last edited: