Christmas Calendar Contest Questions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard

Strategos
Hello guys,

Please use this thread only if you need assistance with any aspect of the contest. This thread is not for discussion of the event, and will be kept on topic. Posts will be deleted if they are not specifically a question (or an answer) relating to the contest.

Thanks
Richard

DeletedUser

Are you limited to entering just one calendar? I'm sure many of us play over more than one world. Thanks

Richard

Strategos
Hi, thanks for your question. The submissions are limited to one calendar per person.

Thank you.

DeletedUser23986

lets say i like the view of gift of day 19 more than the stuff in it? I have untied it(so it is not un-opened exactly).

so can i post the calendar without selecting either of stuff.

DeletedUser

Just to ask is there going to be a gift on Christmas Day or do the gifts stop on the 24th?

DeletedUser23986

I also wanted to know if the calendar will vanish on 24th or 25th?

DeletedUser

I also want to know if we have to open all gifts, or if 19 or so will do.

DeletedUser23986

You need to un-tie all gifts. Not sure about selecting a item

DeletedUser4013

lets say i like the view of gift of day 19 more than the stuff in it? I have untied it(so it is not un-opened exactly).

so can i post the calendar without selecting either of stuff.

Opening a gift and selecting the decoration are mutually exclusive. You do not have to choose any of the decorations.

exactly is this possible?

Please see above answer.

Just to ask is there going to be a gift on Christmas Day or do the gifts stop on the 24th?

Advent calendars generally have a large gift for the 25th. Ours is no exception.

I also wanted to know if the calendar will vanish on 24th or 25th?

The information previously released about the Advent Calendar states that it will remain available until the 31st.

I also want to know if we have to open all gifts, or if 19 or so will do.

It's your calendar, and your submission, you can do as you please.

You need to un-tie all gifts. Not sure about selecting a item

As above...it's your calendar.

DeletedUser4013

As I said, opening a gift and selecting a decoration are mutually exclusive. You must open the gifts, but you do not have to select a decoration.

DeletedUser

I have downloaded my Calendar but how do I do this?: "Once you've downloaded your calendar, please create a new thread in this forum and attach your calendar picture to your post."

DeletedUser4013

You can either upload it directly to the forums, or use any hosting site and link from there

DeletedUser29332

Gifts

How many gifts are there in the Advent Calendar? Do the gifts end on the 24th gift?

Status
Not open for further replies.