Christmas Calendar Contest Questions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

How to submit a Christmas Calendar

It is December 24th and I have opened all 24 gifts of the Christmas Calendar. How do I submit the Christmas Calendar? I am new at this. In addiion, if awarded the gold prize, is there a time limit for the gold to be spent before it disappears (if it disappears)?

DeletedUser

Some kind of error 2038, it wont upload calendar. Are you sure this is even working?

DeletedUser36481

It is the 24th and the forum says it is closed until the 24th. Soon it will be the 25th.

DeletedUser

I think I might be able to help with questions about the forum being closed...you are supposed to post a new thread on the Christmas Calendar Submissions page, NOT a response to the Christmas Calendar Contest Info thread.

Richard

Strategos
As has been stated a few times, you need to post a new thread, not reply to the info thread.

Also, guys, we are getting a lot of submissions where players are simply pasting their ingame BB codes. This does not work on the forums, and entries will not be accepted in this format.

DeletedUser

That is just what I was wondering/trying to figure out. Somewhere, I thought that it WAS stated that there was one. If there is, I can't see it and I've refreshed everything twice

DeletedUser

Well that's a shame :( I was hoping we'd get a slot or something for Christmas lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.