Christmas Calendar Contest Questions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghostboyrazox

Phrourach
I just posted my calendar after opening 24 gifts - the last was the big round box in the center of the table (pig, turkey, or fish). I thought this was the last one since I received an award and since I have had advent calendars that stop after 24 gifts - the 25th is Christmas day. If I find a 25th gift tomorrow, can I repost my new calendar since players are only allowed to post one calendar? Am I stuck so that I cannot add the 25th gift??? :(

Ghostboyrazox

DeletedUser17103

^ advent calendars only go up to 24.
:( this is annoying because i'm leaving in a few minutes and i will not be able to access this until 26th meaning i won't be able to post my calendar unless they open it up pretty soon :p ....

DeletedUser

i downloaded it to computer, but i cant find it to upload it, now what. sry, first time posting out here

DeletedUser23986

do a search. it must have name christmas ecard or something similar
untitled.JPG
upload button

attachment.php

Last edited:

DeletedUser

i downloaded it to computer, but i cant find it to upload it, now what. sry, first time posting out here

You will probably find it in your "Downloads" folder. Search for it using the search tool.

DeletedUser36120

When can we submitt calandars?? It is 11 am on the 24th here on the US East Coast.

DeletedUser

a lot of people seem to have problems with entering their calendar in the contest. I've just entered mine, so I was wondering whether we will get confirmations via forum or whatever that you've received the post, and the attached calendar?

DeletedUser

I'ts the same for me, I've just add a new tread with my calendar but doesn't appear the tread

DeletedUser4013

The threads are moderated, so you will not see the threads when they're posted. Rest assured, if you have submitted an entry, we can see it.

DeletedUser

To all that cant see it your not supposed to, the mods see it but we dont.

DeletedUser

It's really not that hard to submit your calendar. If you'd read the directions, this would make it much simpler for you and also avoid these questions that can easily be answered by reading any post by Richard concerning the competition. Please read.

DeletedUser23986

Is it allowed to compress the calendar a little? What should be its size/dimensions?

Status
Not open for further replies.