Christmas Came Early

• Thread starter DeletedUser41523
  • Start date

DeletedUser41523

Load up my sleigh and harness the griffons, we have to deliver some CSes to all the good children.

Founders
The Smilodon Fatalis/The Kitten Fatalis

What I'm Looking For
Similar to Olous, I'm looking for some people who are aggressive and team players. They must understand the purpose and goals of this team. As always, be ready to come out swinging.

Settings
Conquest
Build Speed: 2
Unit Speed: 1-2
Morale: Yes (Read the aim)
Alliance Cap: 80+

The Aim
The purpose here isn't to be an exclusive elites only team, in fact, its open to just about anyone. Its meant to give newer/underrated players an opportunity to shine. Hence why I'm not trying to roll into a 3/3...or a 6/6. I've noticed this trend over the past couple of years where these stacked teams land on almost every world and the newer players suffer by not getting a chance. This is meant for newer players to get a chance to learn from experienced players and leaders. When I last did this, we turned a group of mostly newer players into one of the toughest teams of the world and went toe to toe with the best of that world. Many on that team also ended up with the win and crown. I'd like to repeat that level of success or even expand on it.

Expectations
Having said that this is meant to help newer players and that its a fairly open premade, I do need to point out that this party won't last for you if you're not highly active, not a team player, generally annoying, a simmer, not using the app, or using walls. Don't get confused, we're still trying to compete with good teams on the world, and we just can't compete if we allow that.

Leadership Experience
I've been leading since 2010 and have been mostly successful in doing so. In my early days, I often started by myself and built teams from those around me. I had large amounts of success by doing this. But later on I switched over to mostly premades. I've done this a couple of times before. Having done it on the US servers in 2014 and on En Olous this year. For anyone who wants the full resume, here you go.

2010| En Theta | As Athens Burns | Ranked 2nd overall | Founded
2011| En Omicron | As Athens Burns | Ranked 10th overall (Merged into Evolution) | Founded
2011 | En Tau | As Athens Burns | Ranked 12th overall | Founded
2012 | En Ithica | As Athens Burns | Ranked 2nd overall | Founded
2012| En Pella | Band of Misfits | Ranked 2nd overall | Leader
2012 | En Delos | Lacking Diplomacy | Ranked #1 overall | Leader (later co-founder)
2013 | En Paros | Point And Shoot | Ranked 11th Overall | Founder
2013 | En Thebes | Depraved Tendencies | Ranked 1st overall | Council
2013 | En Cythera | Project Misery Business | Ranked 3rd overall | Founder | **Failed**
2014 | US Gythium | War Hammer/ Elysium | Ranked 1st overall | Leader and later Co-Founder
2014 | US Pella |Cadaverific | Ranked 4th overall | Founder
2015 | US Troy | Picnic Bunnies | Ranked 1st overall | Founder | Won World
2016 | US Helorus | Grepolice | Ranked 2nd overall | Founder | Left world
2017 | En Olous | Turtle Time | Ranked all over the damn place | Founder
2017 | En Olous | Quadpartite | Ranked 1st overall | Co-founder| Won World + Crowned

I have omitted some minor ones/ones I can't justify taking much credit for.

Christmas Theme!
For those wondering why I picked a Christmas theme, its because I'm still studying for graduate exams and looking over grad schools. So this won't be happening until around Christmas time or after.

Applications
For those looking to apply comment, message me on the forums, or on skype at Srwrestling2011.

That's all I got so hit me up and call me mean names in the comments.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser51777

Sign me up... I like the ideal and I feel it needs to be done. I'm happy to help and teach anyone who needs so.

Hopefully Rhodes will be finished by then. Will enjoy simming out another world :p

DeletedUser41523

Sign me up... I like the ideal and I feel it needs to be done. I'm happy to help and teach anyone who needs so.

Hopefully Rhodes will be finished by then. Will enjoy simming out another world :p
Let's do it :)

DeletedUser53923

ill drop with you and gold trade. and make myself and knowledge available to your noobs until gold trading dies out.

DeletedUser41523

ill drop with you and gold trade. and make myself and knowledge available to your noobs until gold trading dies out.

Works for me. But I want to throw this out here. There probably won't be a 3/3 or 3/2 no morale conq for a long time. We went years before Taras and a year after that before Lato.

Since CC has a potentially long wait, why not come play for real? Itll be fun. ;D

DeletedUser54999

TSF, we've had our differences but I would be interested in mending those bridges and helping out, depending on timing with other worlds. I like what you are trying to achieve here.

DeletedUser41523

Well you did personally hold a WW cs hostage on me to get a leg up on my friends and demanded things I had no power in the alliance to meet...and I did say we wanted a respectable alliance. I can't see any reason why I'd bring that in.

Plus you did help blow a stacked out team on Olous and got personally man handled by Winners. So yeah, you're not coming close to joining this team.

DeletedUser54999

Well you did personally hold a WW cs hostage on me to get a leg up on my friends and demanded things I had no power in the alliance to meet...and I did say we wanted a respectable alliance. I can't see any reason why I'd bring that in.

Plus you did help blow a stacked out team on Olous and got personally man handled by Winners. So yeah, you're not coming close to joining this team.
As usual you have a very imaginative and one-sided recollection of events, but you were always good at creating a story out of nothing to suit yourself.
Nevermind, your loss. See you around.

DeletedUser41523

Yeah don't blame you trying to save face there, it is a bad look.

And if I recall, you did get man handled by Winners. So not sure how that's creative, but okay.

DeletedUser54161

Seriously!!! Not again
@TJ Kaniben I appreciate that despite what historical differences the two of you may have had, you have made the conscious effort to put that aside and try and work things out
@The Smilodon Fatalis Seriously.... a player that wants to work and play with you and you put him off in your first response

*How this could have gone
Player1: I a creating this alliance, for an unknown world but hey, I want to have fun and help others
Player2: Sounds like a great idea! I would like to be apart of this
Player3: Despite our differences, I would like to try this alliance out
Player1: Great!!! Glad we can be on the same side this time

~~~~~~~
Has Grep really devolved from friendly games to long running hate and grudge matches?

DeletedUser41523

Yeah if people have proven themselves both unreliable and untrustworthy then I won't work with them. That bridge was napalmed. Im trying to help people. I don't see this particular person as helpful.

There's numerous people that I don't particularly like but I'd accept their help from here on this. The difference? They don't knife people in the back and get manhandled.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
For the record, there aren't many people I blacklist. There's maybe 5 I wouldn't play with under any circumstance.

And I'd say TJ ranks 4th on that list. Now being fair the gap between 3 and 4 is huge. 1-3 are some of the most despicable people that I've ever come across, ranging from making death threats to others to just outright bullying anyone who challenges them. So at least she's not that. But I won't be forgiving what she did anytime soon and I see no benefit in her joining skill wise anyways. The combination of the two makes for bad chemistry. If that's triggering, that's okay, form a private skype therapy group about how mean I am for making smart calls and deal with it there.

Thank you :)

well i'll start making some real life death threats if i didn't make the cut on that list :mad:

p.s. liked the idea, good luck with it, tho no interests to me.

DeletedUser41523

well i'll start making some real life death threats if i didn't make the cut on that list :mad:

p.s. liked the idea, good luck with it, tho no interests to me.

Lmao don't do that. And thanks! Gonna try my best. And yeah I realize it's not gonna draw a ton of interest from upper tier players. :p

DeletedUser54161

@The Smilodon Fatalis
Having read this entire thread I only have 1 question
You! That's right @The Smilodon Fatalis , FED INTO THE TROLL
You decided to
1)Deny a Player from Joining Your Alliance
2)Further State That You Will Do It Again (Especially for 4 other Players)
3)Argue about events that occured in Tegea and other worlds with XxDarkOdinxX, DeusVeult, and Lethal-Bacon

And this is the best part, NOW you act high and mighty on your horse and cry to Figtree "Clean It Up"
If you are going to create a thread, and continue to create an argument in your own thread, the only person responsible is you.
You had other options such as Pm'ing them in the externals where you could continue the conversation there
For me, you created a problem with your own actions, and you should own up to it. You were part of the group that "De-Railed" this thread.

**This Post has been Screenshotted and Saved for Quality Assurance Purposes**

DeletedUser41523

Actually...you're not wrong. I totally played along. Like I said it was mildly entertaining. But now I figure I should clean it up. Good game. :)

DeletedUser27063

Hello People , If you guys so hate him , just for God sake ignore this thread of his premade. This isn't meant for you all. He may be a very bad guy and whatever you all accuse him to be but if he thinks he is not compatible with a player, should he be blamed and trash talked that he didn't let one player in? That's bit unfair.
Regarding Tegea, Hey he is a human and got life and he didn't leave his alliance for fun, he had his RL calling . We should be mature enough to understand it, and not point fingers . And he isn't starting this premade until he is done with that business, that's fair and square , yes?
I hope I didn't offend anyone here and made my point clear in as gentle way as possible. I hope we now get back on the main topic and yeah mod, please do some cleaning. :)

Silver Witch

Strategos
lol Fig good luck here
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

Its a good concept and clearly no leader has to take on a player he doesn't feel he can work with but posting in externals does imply a generous approach.

Discussions on the strength and reliability of the leadership - is this off topic? IDK actually, if i were looking for an alliance i would be interested in the background. That said leaving a world, provided notice and assistance with handovers are given is just something that happens. I agree with Addy10 that RL comes first.

Last edited: