Christmas Came Early

• Thread starter DeletedUser41523
  • Start date

TheLastKnight

Phrourach
Have to agree with silver here, RL comes first but I think if he creates a premade, bothers you so much discuss it in private messages don't blow up a thread with a bunch of arguing. I think sinse he is wanting to lead this alliance it's his descision who he takes or don't take and if you have bad history why would he take you, things could happen again. Hey that's just my opinion on this matter. Goodluck though with this but not interested.

Last edited:

DeletedUser41523

Meh some people will be critics no matter what. I take it as a compliment that I inspire people to try to troll. :)

But yeah Gotta keep fig busy.

DeletedUser31385

Okay... did some cleaning. Kind of hard to distinguish what was off topic. I removed messages that mostly contained talk about actions taken other said worlds. If I deleted something that shouldn't have been removed, please send me a PM and I will look into it.

DeletedUser54607

Im down, if you will have me ive been playing for 4 yrs, won a world, attended Juliard, like long walks on the beach telling each other our most intimate se.... blah blah blah.

DeletedUser41523

Im down, if you will have me ive been playing for 4 yrs, won a world, attended Juliard, like long walks on the beach telling each other our most intimate se.... blah blah blah.

My safe word is teacup. ;)

DeletedUser53923

@The Smilodon Fatalis
Having read this entire thread I only have 1 question
You! That's right @The Smilodon Fatalis , FED INTO THE TROLL
You decided to
1)Deny a Player from Joining Your Alliance
2)Further State That You Will Do It Again (Especially for 4 other Players)
3)Argue about events that occured in Tegea and other worlds with XxDarkOdinxX, DeusVeult, and Lethal-Bacon

And this is the best part, NOW you act high and mighty on your horse and cry to Figtree "Clean It Up"
If you are going to create a thread, and continue to create an argument in your own thread, the only person responsible is you.
You had other options such as Pm'ing them in the externals where you could continue the conversation there
For me, you created a problem with your own actions, and you should own up to it. You were part of the group that "De-Railed" this thread.

**This Post has been Screenshotted and Saved for Quality Assurance Purposes**

ive read this post 5 times. and i still dont see the 1 question. i think you dont words well.

DeletedUser41523

Here's the name/COA reveal. Art credit goes to dreamscyx on the US Forums.

BzuyKy9.png

HZgecH6.png

DeletedUser53426

Let me know on skype, I can be there for gold trade or some simming
smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif

DeletedUser41523

Heads up this is launching (US) and recruitment is closed. Might be surprised what the team looks like ;). Reason why I didn't post the roster is because I didn't want to start a hype train and defeat the original purpose and/or get people that we end up hating.

Sadly I've only succeeded in half of this. We are scrapping the original purpose due to the settings. Sorry new players :(

Last edited by a moderator: