Christmas comes early for Delta

DeletedUser

We became part of the Ares family from a mutual agreement. We wouldn't just give in. We easily could have stayed as EotD and have DoA turned to "Ares Eaters" or something to that effect, but we thought their name was cooler then ours:). Whether our name has changed or not, EotD will still devour their enemies, and fight till the end.

DeletedUser3288

We became part of the Ares family from a mutual agreement. We wouldn't just give in. We easily could have stayed as EotD and have DoA turned to "Ares Eaters" or something to that effect, but we thought their name was cooler then ours:). Whether our name has changed or not, EotD will still devour their enemies, and fight till the end.

Your on crack lmao. Ask ares to change

DeletedUser

Well just to fill in sum of those questions and commens I seen,
1. EOTD pacted with HoneyBadgers for 48 hrs 2 resolve things, and found out the pat they were going to make permanent were based on lies. Such as the person theyy wanna kill ^^(daniejam) not to mention any namees or anything. Honeybadgers claimed he was not in their alliance, and when EOTD found out otherwise, UNPACTED AND ASKED HARBS DO THE SAME, at which point they did not. Harbs stayed pacted. And to get down to the real nitty gritty, dysen was mad because cities he gave phil to get closer to him were being given to sunwolf, a honeybadeger that wants to kill dysen. And giving them a free step closer to him. He asked phil break the pact, but from what i understand, phil said that he didnt want to go that way. Whichis an alliances choice. That is where the whole grey area is. Plus I heard that Harbs are demanding dy release nick(nwinder) if he decides to stay, and let him rim him with no interference, or they could not stay pacted with now LOA.

I hope this clears a little bit up on LOAs behalf and their decision making....They would love for you guys to unpact the honeys and take their path.....Jus because they changed their name and picked up a pact, does not ruin their long term loyalty and friendship with the harbs, unless all this crap conts...But thats another hing, they wont TELL you who you can and cant pact with, they just wanted the alliance in good hands if nick and dy left as they originally proposed, but realized they may not be what they want to do for sure. They had all intent to keep loyalty to harbs and help fight the honeys if not TBH depending on how diplo matters went.

DeletedUser

oh and @ mod, yes you would be a bored lil thing:) lol....Are u having fun yet?

DeletedUser

who will understand us?

we are in the same boat nwinder

(this happened to me in Alpha but i didn't quit)

DeletedUser

i wont comment on phils exchange of cities since thats his own business and he can explain that if he feels like it. when you pact someone it was my understanding that your making a commitment, didnt know that commitments were only good for 48 hours but alright. i dont think its a secret that some members within harbs, as well as most alliance in delta, dislike nwinder for many of their own personal reasons.

Plus I heard that Harbs are demanding dy release nick(nwinder) if he decides to stay, and let him rim him with no interference, or they could not stay pacted with now LOA.

however idk where you got this but i dont remember anyone saying this at all or making these demands. nwinder should probably cool off on the comments since phil has been quick to protect him. i guess people can burn whatever bridges they want but phil has been more understanding about nwinder than a lot of people in delta.

DeletedUser3288

Well just to fill in sum of those questions and commens I seen,
1. EOTD pacted with HoneyBadgers for 48 hrs 2 resolve things, and found out the pat they were going to make permanent were based on lies. Such as the person theyy wanna kill ^^(daniejam) not to mention any namees or anything. Honeybadgers claimed he was not in their alliance, and when EOTD found out otherwise, UNPACTED AND ASKED HARBS DO THE SAME, at which point they did not. Harbs stayed pacted. And to get down to the real nitty gritty, dysen was mad because cities he gave phil to get closer to him were being given to sunwolf, a honeybadeger that wants to kill dysen. And giving them a free step closer to him. He asked phil break the pact, but from what i understand, phil said that he didnt want to go that way. Whichis an alliances choice. That is where the whole grey area is. Plus I heard that Harbs are demanding dy release nick(nwinder) if he decides to stay, and let him rim him with no interference, or they could not stay pacted with now LOA.

I hope this clears a little bit up on LOAs behalf and their decision making....They would love for you guys to unpact the honeys and take their path.....Jus because they changed their name and picked up a pact, does not ruin their long term loyalty and friendship with the harbs, unless all this crap conts...But thats another hing, they wont TELL you who you can and cant pact with, they just wanted the alliance in good hands if nick and dy left as they originally proposed, but realized they may not be what they want to do for sure. They had all intent to keep loyalty to harbs and help fight the honeys if not TBH depending on how diplo matters went.

dont wanna nitpick or anything.... but where is point 2.......

also....

Everyone loves me what are you on about, why would anyone dislike me?

DeletedUser

dont wanna nitpick or anything.... but where is point 2.......

also....

Everyone loves me what are you on about, why would anyone dislike me?

Hi hunny bun, I love you as well..

As for ms dysen, didnt you also forget to mention that you told Dysen to tell the Harbs to pact with DoA or else eotd will attack. Also to my knowledge That DoA wants to pact with the harbs so that you guys can turn your attention towards OTC and once that operation IS done DoA IS GOING TO BREAK THE PACT THEY MADE with the Harbs. Can you deny this or not. Becareful what you post. I am catching you in lies over and over. Dont fudge the truth.
So basically, you are ordering Dysen to do your bidding and DoA bidding and you guys are not telling the rest of the alliance the truth. Basically hijack an alliance and its members. Good leader there. At least Sparky never hid the diplomatic stances against his alliance and never broke NaP or Pacts.

DeletedUser18613

quick question..... I understand that mwilliams11 is close to Eotd leadership, but since when have allies done the diplomatic talks for other alliances?

does this mean that now im pacted to HB that i can tell you there stance towards others, not stated as opinion but as though im the one who made the decision?

Also you say we were offered a pact by DOA? when was this? the offer was a cease fire till they were finished with OTC.

We at harbs stick by our pacts! and Dyson has nothing to worry about from us, until the day he chooses to have a problem with us!

as for every ones favorite nick..... well what can we say? it would seem you will find away to take higher ground no matter what has happened and no matter what you do! just days ago you left Etod because you couldnt live with this and wanted to be made leadership of harbs! but phil said NO, but wait didnt you tell us he made him self unavailable to Etod? sorry must of miss understood! sucks how private msgs can not be fwded and are not dated......

so please if you want to fight us just fight us and stop trying to make out we have turned on you because we havent! phil gave those cities away under anger, anger that he had been miss lead by his supposed closest allies. intentional or not, to be begged to pact some one to then as soon as you agree after much time trying to decide if its the right thing to do have the same people tell you the pact was built on lies and break it pact a long term enemy that they claimed they never would! change there name to that of the enemy! then tell us we are the ones that turned our backs! all this before any battles have ever broken out? all seems a little odd? i wonder why any one would be mad at you.......

harbs are still here Etod harbs are still looking to keep there pact Etod, ball is in your court

DeletedUser

Okay firstly, no I am no leader, but I am soon to be IOA liazan, and can talk freely diplomatically on subjects deemed neccessary....the only reason I am here, is I am trying to get ppl to understand.....Dysen does not use these forums much, and I do not suggest it with the way people start drama here.....BUT NO DOA DOES NOT PLAN TO BREAK ANY TIES THEY MAKE!!!! Kris and Phileny will discuss those terms and matters:) But if youd like to know newer updates, go to your leadership....THAT I CAN TELL YA GRECO:) So yes, I indeed deny the statement you said came from DOA. and let me assure ya, things have changed TONS, I have not lIED once, just got more knowledge on things and got away from misleading information, that dirty players were getting mixed in with the truth. Go head and make me who ya want me greco, My friends are my friend, my prospective friends, are my prospective friends, and then theres ppl like u, that I wish were wherever Dune was, so we could rim all ya loud mouths at once.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Okay firstly, no I am no leader, but I am soon to be IOA liazan, and can talk freely diplomatically on subjects deemed neccessary....the only reason I am here, is I am trying to get ppl to understand.....Dysen does not use these forums much, and I do not suggest it with the way people start drama here.....BUT NO DOA DOES NOT PLAN TO BREAK ANY TIES THEY MAKE!!!! THAT I CAN TELL YA GRECO:) So yes, I indeed deny the statement you said came from DOA. And@ Danie: we wont go there lol

MS TBT. if i produce the proof you and your man both step down and walk away. Or are you going to scream and yell like you usually do.

DeletedUser

I will act as normal as aways;).....I do not need to explain every in and out to YOU of all people, I have explained as neccessary to proper leadership and FRIENDS. In which neither of them u classify in....
I think Greco should be banned from the forums for a while after his last spout.....Nobody wants t hear him anyways

DeletedUser3288

I will act as normal as aways;).....I do not need to explain every in and out to YOU of all people, I have explained as neccessary to proper leadership and FRIENDS. In which neither of them u classify in....
I think Greco should be banned from the forums for a while after his last spout.....Nobody wants t hear him anyways

Not content pretending to be ruler of Delta, She is now trying to be the ruler of the forum as well!! NEXT!! THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I made this for dysen to prove i love him

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wFttUpKFio

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey Dysen You see we all love you. We just want you to know that...

Danie, Classic.

DeletedUser

You do make ya look like a cute lil pair danie...From what I hear ya may like being that close a bit too much tho, eh?

DeletedUser3288

You do make ya look like a cute lil pair danie...From what I hear ya may like being that close a bit too much tho, eh?

Sorry, but is that meant to be a joke about homosexuality? That stopped being seen as funny around 10 years ago, it's nothing to joke about, everyone is entitled to like whoever they like.... But as you asked, no i don't.

DeletedUser

I dont even know how to respond to that danie, im taken already lol Greco, im getting stalker fibes, it seems you are more rapped up with my personal life than you are with your own...sad :( life aint that bad, im sure you will sooner or later(probably later)
get a job, maybe and thats a big maybe get a women(remember drunk or forcing doesnt count ;)) and then you will have something else to do with your time other than study other peoples lives. I got hope for ya, little as it may be lol

DeletedUser3288

I dont even know how to respond to that danie, im taken already lol Greco, im getting stalker fibes, it seems you are more rapped up with my personal life than you are with your own...sad :( life aint that bad, im sure you will sooner or later(probably later)
get a job, maybe and thats a big maybe get a women(remember drunk or forcing doesnt count ;)) and then you will have something else to do with your time other than study other peoples lives. I got hope for ya, little as it may be lol

Me spending 10 minutes making a video from a picture is far less time than you spend in game, so i don't really get that comment.

DeletedUser

Thats a fact, i just try to stay out of here because all the forum has become lately is a place where people with no lives can hang out all day and try as hard as they can to start trouble with me through my girl...if anyone has a problem with me or has something to say message me ingame, i will be looking forward to it ;) all you have to do is find one of my 83 cities ingame, click on it, click that little icon that looks like an envelope that says message when you put your mouse over it, grow a pair and come get some ;)