Christmas comes early for Delta

DeletedUser

I won't give a long winded speech. I give my many enemies in DoA and TBH and about 100 other alliances the gratification of my leaving Delta. I give the same gratification to those in EotD and Harbingers who wish to see me fail.

And I give a deep, heart felt apology to those who have wished me well over the past 1.75 years - and even more so to those who have followed me. You all deserved a better leader - and you deserved a better home. I led you all astray many times. But I know that you know, my heart was always in the right place - I never wanted anything but the best for you guys.

I have no home left in Delta. EotD's relationships are changing with several alliances and are being prevented in changing with many alliances because of my existence in this server.

I will no longer be EotD's albatross nor any other alliances albatross.

EotD - the wind is back in your sails. Sail your ship masterfully and may you find fine winds at your back, and gorgeous green virgin lands at your feet.

-Nick

DeletedUser18613

sorry to see another player leave the server, cant say i agree with your reasons for leaving, but to each his own i guess. i hope when my time is up it will be in battle with my team fighting along side me. all the best with your real life nick. through love or hate people will miss you

DeletedUser

hey nwhiner, you can come over to sparky's home and pull up a chair with him and me. We will have a few brandys and cigars waiting for you.

DeletedUser

hey nwhiner, you can come over to sparky's home and pull up a chair with him and me. We will have a few brandys and cigars waiting for you.

Sounds good to me, as long as i dont end up the referee between you two.

Good luck in life nwinder, enjoy RL to its full again

Sparky

DeletedUser

we will be those old retired soldiers sitting around talking war stories and laughing all about it. laughing how stupid and irrational we acted..puffing away on the cigars..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15049

I thought it was you we were to say goodbye to and not EotD?

Oh well... bye eotd.

DeletedUser

typical Nwhiner..Up down, left right, forward backwards,so confused..which way should i go..Cant make a decision...story of his life

well, More cigars and brandy for me....

DeletedUser

No matter where ya are, you have made a great impact on deltas history for the best. I for one, wish you the best, your team and allies are still here because of your drive for their success. Take care and best wishes if this is what you decide.

DeletedUser

No matter where ya are, you have made a great impact on deltas history for the best. I for one, wish you the best, your team and allies are still here because of your drive for their success. Take care and best wishes if this is what you decide.
exactly nwinder best of luck although u probably don't know it u changed delta history so gl in rl why can't everyone be nice like merry

DeletedUser3288

You have been an interesting character, enjoy RL whatever you decide to do! I know i stepped over the line with you a few times, I always presume when i do stuff that people just think of it the same way i do! So i will take this chance to apologise before you go!

Again, Sorry, and good luck!

Edit - Also regarding your other thread about my disdain for you, i really dont have any, at the end of the day its a game, and i really couldnt hate anyone over a game! or a forum for that matter!

DeletedUser

Talks about quitting but only goes on v-mode cause he can't bring himself to click delete account? :p

DeletedUser

Do you really think he is going to quit. He is all talk....When has he done anything he has said.
today we do this, wait i got a better plain we do this, no you do this and Ill do that. no forget that idea, didnt work, Ok here is the game plan..you go left ill go right and wait forget that..we wont meet in the middle.. oh here it goes, you oh forget it. Ill just quit, wait cant do that, I have to go to the bathroom, but hold up, Ill make a sandwich first. Na ill make some pasta, noooo ill BBQ, ohh pretty flowers, wait the weeds are in the way, Ill get the weed remover,where is it.. Oh in the shed..Lawn mower? maybe ill cut the grass. OH wait what was i supposed to do again. Oh yea, Ill call dysen to see what his GF says...Should i quit or not? I am so confused...Ill just go get a hair cut, oh crap where is the barber again?

DeletedUser

At some point you have to decide if a game has become more than a game. If it has, you need to pull out.

We have secured a future for our alliance. I stuck around to help make sure it happened.

As such, I say adiós. I look forward to not having see another message from Greco ever again. I look forward to not having to deal with the foolish dictator philney ever again.

It is amazing I took greater solace in the friendships with my enemies than with my friends.

I leave while Harbingers are attacking our alliance. I hope that, at the end of the day, the harbingers realize what they tossed aside. All because I refused to talk to philney for a night. Shocker.

DeletedUser18613

now now nwinder there are alot of leaders in harbs so if you felt you coulnt go to phil with a problem im sure one of us could help you?
so tell me what harbs are attacking eotd and they will get an earfull from me and most likely worse from others

DeletedUser

idk what harbingers have tossed aside since we were following your lead into a pact, then EotD decided to ally with one of the alliances fighting harbingers. that to me seems a bit like a double standard but hey im willing to listen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2f-MZ2HRHQ&feature=related

both sides have failed to handle this very well but i am hopeful for the future. chrisbks is correct though, we have other capable leadership that could and still can be messaged

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

At some point you have to decide if a game has become more than a game. If it has, you need to pull out.

We have secured a future for our alliance. I stuck around to help make sure it happened.

As such, I say adiós. I look forward to not having see another message from Greco ever again. I look forward to not having to deal with the foolish dictator philney ever again.

It is amazing I took greater solace in the friendships with my enemies than with my friends.

I leave while Harbingers are attacking our alliance. I hope that, at the end of the day, the harbingers realize what they tossed aside. All because I refused to talk to philney for a night. Shocker.

Nwinder, this things you are saying are simply not true.

For the start phil is not a dictator. We have many leaders in our alliance and important decisiopns are made by leadership and sometimes even by voting of all members. You have no idea what you are speaking about.

Now, and this is VERY important, Harbs are not attacking EotD... or should I say Legion of Ares.

When we are talking about amazing things, to me, it's quite amazing how fast you jumped to sell us to our enemies. You made pact with DoA, our enemy, and went even further to change name of your alliance and become one of them. You guys lost your identity. It's shocking, unsuspected and completelly unbelievable to me.

All things that are happening right now are your own doings. We are just cought by surpise and trying to adopt to new LoA situation you guys created. Eotd forced all this events on us. No hard feelings... everyone are free to choose friends...

Harbingers will not be the one to break relations with EotD (LoA) but it is obvious which path you choosed for your alliance. You will have to do dirty things by yourselves and cast first stone. In our history, we never did anything unhonorable and we always honored our agreements and friends.

So I really doubt that you secured a future for your alliance. You are probably sealled it, in the way you are obviously not aware of...yet.

When we enter DoA's core oceans, will you still be friendly or neutral to us? Think about it.

p.s. You know well that you left EotD few days ago and ask to join Harbingers and phil said NO to that. I guess it's getting personal for you... again...