Christmas Event 2013 Discussion Thread

DeletedUser

The number I came up with of 540 horses...

I have a buff which is 90 horses per hour for 6 hours. = 540 horses. Its outright silly. Worse, in fact than the Harpys.

I know you can't please everyone but if there was a SENSIBLE amount. Like 30 per hour that wouldn't be ridiculous. But I have one sitting in my inventory for 90 per hour.

Richard

Strategos
As stated, this is a bug which has since been patched. It won't impact those who already have the reward, though.

DeletedUser

Oh! I thought you meant for the 600 lol...

What is the new maximum Richard?

Richard

Strategos
I think it should be 8 per hour for 6 hours, at speed 1, 16 per hour for 6 hours at speed 2, and 20 an hour for 6 hours on speed 3.

I've not checked, though.

DeletedUser37948

lol well looks like some have gained and some have lost out trust me to get 2 horses per hour on a speed 2 server

ps ive still got that on the wheel so maybe the patch has not activated yet ?

Capture_horse.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser37948

I get 10 horses per hour for 6 on my main speed 1 server so that makes sence on speed 3 must just be a fare few bugs

DeletedUser33530

I think it should be 8 per hour for 6 hours, at speed 1, 16 per hour for 6 hours at speed 2, and 20 an hour for 6 hours on speed 3.

I've not checked, though.
im getting 10 per hour on speed 1

Also are we gonna have a christmas peacetime this year?

Thane Badger

Phrourach
Gold Gold Gold Gold.

Let's think of more ways to give an advantage to people who want to throw money at Gold.

Then all the players left will be Gold Munchers, but how many of them will there be and what difference will it make if they are all trying to get an advantage over each other?

Richard

Strategos
The length of the peace time is undetermined, but in the past it has been a 24th-26th and 31st-1st (Jan).

See here for last years peace time, to get an idea of how it works.