Christmas NAP

DeletedUser22708

Does anybody remember if we did a Christmas NAP last year in Athens? I forgot but i think it was on this server. Would anybody be interested in doing it again?

DeletedUser

Yes i remember one last year, and you were the one who said you were forever alone Digi, so you looked after 24f over christmas hahaha

DeletedUser

inno decides about it, but yeah we had one on christmas, one on new year and one on easter if i recall

DeletedUser

Something along those lines, i swear you did :p Or something like "I will be on all christmas day" lol. I forgot it was a year ago :D

DeletedUser31161

dont think thats gonna happen as the war against Tiad and MoRC gets more and more based on Suntzu and Spartan 300 taking sides

DeletedUser

Well it's quite obvious that this will be the new world war (the 1st was EoT, SL, DH, MORC against RG, HoT).

Team 1: MORC, S300, Scorpions, GR

Team 2: Triad, Sun Tzu, ATTT

DeletedUser31161

gonna tear up the world in half. hoping to get in fast with S300 before big war starts happening in 051 and 052. though it seems you are forgetting Instant Death Squad. you people far down might not notice it but it will happen. You MoRC think you own 051 and 52 but if you look at it 51 is up for grabs. Used to be Pheonix Rising till GR came and tore them down which let S300 start grabbing it but then MoRC came in... 052 is full of inactive if i had enough troops i would start taking 13ks from you guys

DeletedUser31161

Criager, uthamaker, spags, Legendary Achilles, olufer. or has MoRC not noticed that half their players are inactive... :p

DeletedUser22708

i won't even bother to check if they're in vm or not. But you named 5 players, that's half of MoRC, didn't know MoRC consisted of 10 players. And is this how you take cities, following grepostats and see which players shows 0's? Better join Triad than.

DeletedUser31161

no but its where i know what islands are safe or now. ;) though it defiantly isn't half of MoRC it is all of 051 and 52.