Christmas Truce

DeletedUser

Unfortunately Goins420 who many of you know is the founder and leader of TE has been banned from the forum but he has asked for someone post on his behalf.

It was at his suggestion that with Christmas coming and to enable players to enjoy quality time with family and friends that the TE will honour a No Attack xmas truce which will called between 20/12 to 02/01

This will not apply to internal takeovers nor to takeovers of ghost cities but will apply to external attacks as sometimes real life is more important than playing on a computer

DeletedUser

I think that is a good idea, not sure my war mongering 13th would agree,

DeletedUser

Its ok Graeme, you guys can attack since we have a NAP? :p

And yes dave is it a vegetable, disgusting though :)

DeletedUser

well dukes are still attacking so thats that out of the window for all alliances

DeletedUser

Well, obviously we don't speak for all alliances. My concern was members of The E remember what is important at this time of year; family and friends. For those who don't celebrate this time of year, a break from the game can be good for them, too. Either way:

Merry Christmas and have a Safe and Happy New Year!!!!

DeletedUser

And a Merry Christmas to you goins, good to have you back:)

DeletedUser

Unfortunately Goins420 who many of you know is the founder and leader of TE has been banned from the forum but he has asked for someone post on his behalf.

It was at his suggestion that with Christmas coming and to enable players to enjoy quality time with family and friends that the TE will honour a No Attack xmas truce which will called between 20/12 to 02/01

This will not apply to internal takeovers nor to takeovers of ghost cities but will apply to external attacks as sometimes real life is more important than playing on a computer

Banned? Goins 420, when leader of The Efficacious was one the best players in this game. I hope that the ban was lifted. His tactics, motivation and playing style is light years ahead of many other players. He made the game come alive and is a player I have admired. I look forward to serving in one iof his alliances again.