Chronicle of Mu's Wars

DeletedUser

How about the most one sided war every fought in grepolis history

Nox rising versus me on my bloody own isolated from everyone else in oc 34

Im still reeling from the shock of the 24th legion merging with nox cant believe they choose the easy simple path instead of trying to grind out their own place in this world

Oh and for anyone that is interested the stats are nox 6 citys me non but hey thanks for the bp guys!!

We in the 24th "ground out" our own place. We fought NR to a stalemate in 34. They earned our respect, and I think we earned their's.

War, you joined us as a refugee under false pretenses...looking for an easy path to save your butt. I am sorry things turned out the way they did, but that's grepolis for you.

DeletedUser

Well, everyone is worried about World Wonders. They are actually the single most pointless waste of time and resources but seeing as Mu is turning into the Festival of MRA I suppose the simmers need something to do...

Well Said :)

DeletedUser13868

We in the 24th "ground out" our own place. We fought NR to a stalemate in 34. They earned our respect, and I think we earned their's.

War, you joined us as a refugee under false pretenses...looking for an easy path to save your butt. I am sorry things turned out the way they did, but that's grepolis for you.

False pretenses this i cant understand at all scrib everyone i talked to in 24th knew i was being attacked constantly by nox for months

I joined simply because i was sick of the alliance i was in

Before i joined 24th slooze minte all sent me support as they knew i was being attacked daily.

To say i joined under false pretenses just isnt true Scrib i have to argue that point

The idea that i was a refugee is also not true i joined not because i was being attacked bu nox and had no choice i joined because my diplomatic work in my previous allaince was being undone i was perfectly coping with nox attacks on me as i hadnt lost a city to them at the point.

I joined 24th and then nox stepped up their attacks on me then i lost one city slooze and others helped me and i was coping then ye merge i was left isolated as nox wouldnbt allow me join my own problem i know that.

So thats what happened no false pretenses as you have stated.

Anyway all that dosent matter a damn now i have to restart in mu which will take me a bit of time.