chronicles of epic mra: elysium

DeletedUser345

Too long i skipped the page after page of flicking through.

DeletedUser

Wow. You showed everyone the pacts that they had. I am not disappointed because you decided to insult them for being an MRA but you decided to go much further than necessary.

DeletedUser

it's too long because they invite so much. no flickering in my browser. everyone else loved it. maybe next vid will be me reading all of my fans mail about how they love it?

Wow. You showed everyone the pacts that they had. I am not disappointed because you decided to insult them for being an MRA but you decided to go much further than necessary.

they went too far inviting everyone in my alliance. we were easy prey & they took advantage.

DeletedUser

I know how you feel but that only makes you just as bad as them. But at least you now know that your members weren't loyal enough and they wouldn't have left your alliance whenever you were targeted.

DeletedUser

I know how you feel but that only makes you just as bad as them. But at least you now know that your members weren't loyal enough and they wouldn't have left your alliance whenever you were targeted.

stop acting pro, you failed miserably on Xi :D

DeletedUser

no. showing the pacts a the most recruiting MRA ive ever seen isnt bad :p

Elysium is freakin insane. did you see the video? :p

DeletedUser

Who are you to say anything. what happened on XI doesn't matter here. Besides 360 points isn't so great.

If your interested enough to look up my points, you could check grepostats too. as you can see i quit the day after i joined. my main servers take up too much time.
And what happened on Xi wasn't something silly like a bad location, or tough enemies. your play style simply made you lose everything.

anyways, we're going Off-Topic. As I stated before, Elysium is a MRA. And if they keep recruiting at this rate they will not last long... actually, they won't last long anyways. I find it impressive to see there rate of inviting :D

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Everytime I see an alliance that has elysium I instantly think of NmE and I get sad cause the alliance using elysium is never as good as NmE was.

DeletedUser345

Hmmm you can't discredit them as they have great potential and could go on to do great things.

DeletedUser

Elysium III

Elysium runs out of room! FaiLeader Draik strikes again!

part 1 link
PART1.jpg

part 2 link
part2.jpg

survey link
survey.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

mra buster i am sure it would have been Draik himself to be so dumb to vote.....

DeletedUser

he even kicked me out and took my rights
I made him founder and what he does in return is kicks me out
i mean i was the origanal founder
And all these elysiums are wrong we are only having 2

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Draik(other founder) is accusing me of having multi-accounts without any proper proof

DeletedUser

Lol

Awww you guys are cute. Keep it up! You're making me famous ;)